How We Kidnapped Jack and Alex

Admit It

Amber's POV

Jack and I were digging through the bags Pan brought us back. After I finished digging through my bag and watched as Jack dig through his bag like a little kid on Christmas. It was so adorable how he got excited about new clothes.

Jack pulled a shirt out of the bag and without warning ripped off the one he was currently wearing and replaced it with the new one. He then proceeded to dig through the bag until he found a pair of pants and boxers. He started unbuttoning his pants and I slapped my hands over my eyes.

"What are you doing?" he asked laughing.

"Not watching you change."

"Oh really, why not?"

"Cause I don't really want to see you naked," I said partially lying.

"Wow, I take offense to that," he said. I could here him moving around my room.

"What are you doing?"

"Look and see," he said, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I'd rather not."

"I think Emily bruised me," he said.

"What are you talking about?"

"She kneed me in the nuts!" he said.

"Are you seriously bruised?"

"Why don't you open your eyes and see."

"Jack Bassam Barakat, are you trying to poison my innocent mind with your penis."

"Maybe," I heard him chuckle.

"Just get dressed."

"No, I don't think I will. I think I will just stand here half naked."

"Have fun with that," I said as I heard the door open.

"Holy crap Jack put so clothes on!" I heard Alex yell.

"Never!" he yelled back.

"Alex save me!" I yelled at him.

"No, Mine!" Jack yelled.

"Put clothes on," I said.

"Fine," I heard him sigh.

"Is it safe to open my eyes," I asked.

"Yeah," Alex said.

"Why are you still in here anyway I said opening my eyes and looking up at him."

"Emily wanted me to ask you guys if you wanted to watched a movie."

"Nah we're good," I said looking up at him. I knew Pan to well, I knew she only asked to be nice, and that in her mind she was hoping we would say no so she could spend time with Alex. There was no way I was going to ruin that for her.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive," I smiled.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later, and Jack please try to stay in your clothes."

"I'll try," he laughed, before Alex left, closing the door behind him. I looked over at Jack and giggled.

"What?" he asked.

"Alex saw you naked."

"I know," he blushed.

"Come over here," I said, patting the space next tome on the bed. He walked over and sat next to me, and I leaned on him. He wrapped his arms around me, and I giggled.

"Your cute," he said.

"I know, I'm just so super amazing," I said looking up at him. He smiled at me.

"You like me," he smirked.

"I do not," I said trying not to blush any more, and of course failing.

"Yeah you do, I like me a lot."

"No I don't."

"Admit it," he said leaning closer to me.

"No," I said.

"Say it," he said leaning closer to me, by now I could feel his breath.

"No I won't."

"Say it," he repeated. His nose was now touching mine.

"I like you, a lot," I said.

"Like how, like a friend," he said smirking.

"More," I said. He smiled before connecting his lips to mine.

The kiss startled me but I kissed back. I was falling for Jack and he knew it, he had to know. He moved his hand up to my face and pushed my hair behind my ear. Suddenly he pulled away and smirked. I looked up at him and blushed.

"I like you too," he said. Before kissing me again, and this time he didn't pull away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry It took awhile to update. I was really busy.

and the main reason behind that was....

I MET ALL TIME LOW!!!!!!

It was super exciting and it gave me soem ideas for this story so expect more.
I love you guys

Enjoy and Comment
<3
Amber