Once Upon a Cinderella Story

Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I woke up screaming, I had tear running down my face, but I couldn’t remember anything that happened in the dream, maybe it wasn’t a dream. I lay back down and I heard a paper crush. It was the lyrics I was writing.

Tsunami

Running into a fight
you caused
Seeking for the one
Who will take
Your life

Remember all
The good times
You had up till now

The ones you loved
You’ll remember most
And you wont cry a tear
For the ones you hated

I’m crying for the Tsunami
My tears start to bleed
I’m wooded, I’m stuck
Into a nightmare
You created

Revenge wont help
You’ll just keep
Coming back for more

I’m sick of living here
Of you’re past life
And into the future

I can’t see a thing
But I can hear
You breathing

X 2
I’m crying for the Tsunami
My tears start to bleed
I’m wooded, I’m stuck
Into a nightmare
You created

How did my life?
Come to this far
You never let me go
Swimming in my blood

Then I heard a knock on my door as I finished reading the last line of the songs.
“Come in” I told the person who was standing on the other side of the door. The door opened and Joe walked in. I was kind of hoping it would have been Nick.
“Cinderella, I heard you screaming?” he said as he went to sit at the end of my feet on the bed. I sat up so I didn’t have to hurt my eyes. “Yeah I had a bad dream, I can only remembering the start of it, but not the end.” I told him he was looking at as if he wanted me to tell him what I remember.” You probably would get bored” I looked away and was looking at the closed white that was open five minutes ago.

I had a feeling Nick was probably poring his eyes out on writing a new song.

“I would never get bored of what you have to say” Joe said as he put his huge warm hand over mind, I couldn’t help but smile. “Well you knocked on the door just like you did but I wasn’t screaming I was writing lyrics, anyways you kissed me and I kissed back and like in of a blink of a eye we were in a hotel room and I we were about to have sex but I woke up…oh my god I remembered, why would I have a dream of having sex with you?” I said the last part really fast.

“Do you like me?” Joe said out of nowhere. “Umm.. Joe I’m not really sure what I feelings are right now… I just had a dream of you, and Nick… well I liked him since, since I laid my eyes on him, but you give me a feeling and I want to find them out first before… I say I like you,” I told him. “I understand, but if that dream gave you a feeling then I think it’s a sign.” Joe said and got out of his spot and walked to me and kissed me in the head. And walked out of the room.

I really need to figure out whom I like first, I thought.

Nicks Point of View

I heard screaming, Cinderella was all I thought I got off my bed and remember I was in my boxers so I through on some shorts and ran out of the room, I went down the hall and noticed that Joe made it before me. He was about to knock on the when he looked at me. His eyes saying go away. But I didn’t understand. He knocked on the door and I heard her say come in. I had to hear what happened but she probably didn’t want to see me so I thought of a plan, wasn’t the best one because I could get in real trouble but I did to know what happened.

I heard their whole conversation; it kind of hurt me that she was dreaming about Joe that way. I wanted to be her prince charming, but why does everyone go for Joe, maybe I should of told her how I felt before, I could be holding her in my arms and telling her, she ate a apple Joe poisoned to make her like him. But for my stupid self, I let it go, so I need to find away to take her heart before so goes and keeps giving her apples.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg i updated. I'm sorry your probably hate me because i left you hanging. I just forgot what i had in mind but i rememered it now and im going to try to keep it up because i have a new idea for a story and i have a really good vampire story going right its called, Life Is The Most Beautiful Thing You Can Ask For. Its good got lost of comments on it but i only have one star, so i hope you can help and get me more than one. So please comment and subcribe.

Comment + Subcribe = Update!

Tanya Ladouceur