Darkness

Chapter two

"Hey honey you need some company?"

The brown haired female asked, walking up beside Ayden and stroking her fingers along his fore arm. Taking a sip of his beer, Ayden just shook his head giving her a look that said.

Get the hell away from me whore.

He couldn’t stand the prostitutes that walked around this place, they made him sic to his stomach. Females willing to sell their bodies for money, they were nothing but a joke in his eyes.
Smirking the female just walked off to the next table, pulling the same moves on them, as she had done with Ayden.
Only this time one of the guys didn’t refuse her up on the offer, he just took her hand, pulling her towards the club’s bathroom.

“Something wrong Ayden?” Jasmine asked taking his mind of the whore.

Glancing up at her she just started at him, watiing for him to speak. Her ice blue eyes locked with his steal gray ones. Ayden had known Jasmine for more then ten years. She was like a little sister to him, and he would do anything for her.

Just as she parted her lips to say something, since Ayden apparently wasnt going to, a male approached their table. Ayden had never seen this guy before, so he quickly placed his hand in his jacket, were he had his pistol hidden.
The guy had fire red hair that fell to his chin, eyes a green so bright, but yet dark at the same time. He must have stood at about six foot five.
Damn he was tall considering Ayden was only six foot.

“You must be Jasmine and Ayden.” The red head said, just as two other males approached the table, standing behind the red head.

“What’s this some kind of gathering?” Ayden asked with his normal hint of sarcasm.

One of the males gave Ayden a piercing glance, his raven black hair falling over his eyes, but that still didn’t keep Ayden from being able to get a quick look at them.

DAMN

Ayden heard the word echo in his own head. The male had purple eyes, purple fucking eyes that was something he had never seen before.
Normal males just weren’t born with purple eyes, well at least not human ones.
Ayden knew for sure not one of these guys were human.
He could smell the wolf all over the purple eyed male just like Ayden, The blonde guy standing next to him smelt like a shape shifter, and Ayden had come across and killed enough of them to know the sent.
The red head smelt of something different, almost like a warlock.

“How do you know us and what do you want?” Jasmine asked interrupting Ayden’s thoughts.

To Ayden’s amazement he had to do a double take, at what he saw.
Jasmine eyes had lingered on the purple eyed male.
It wasn’t long enough for anyone to notice except for Ayden, and it seemed as if the male noticed as well. Taking a glance at him Ayden saw the male quickly turn his glance away from Jasmine.

Ayden quickly put it in the back of his mind for later.
When the red head spoke again he didn’t sound to happy.

“It doesn’t matter, you must come with us.” He spoke his voice no louder then a whisper, just high enough for Ayden and Jasmine to hear him though, he didnt want to cause a commotin in the club.
Ayden watched carefully as the red head reached his hand around his back, graving a hold of something that was hidden.

“If I were you I wouldn’t.” Ayden said, pointing to the red heads hand, and back down to what Ayden was holding in his.

Giving Ayden a look of pure hatred he glanced back to Jasmine.

“Dead or alive you are coming with us.” He said, reaching down to grave Jasmines shoulder, ripping her up from the chair.
Ayden quickly stood up from his chair, knowing there was going to be some series problems now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter is finally up.
Chapter three should be up soon hopefully.
:]