‹ Prequel: Break the Broken
Sequel: Drink Me Dry
Status: Complete. =)

Calling Grace

Imaginary

I get this strange feeling around you, yet you act as if there's nothing there well what the Hell is wrong with me? Is there something crawling there!? Well I'm sorry for trying to make it work, you still could've told me but now our time has passed us by. Who can forgive you, for so long I've tried to shield myself from the world? I cannot face the freedom on my own, here I am, ich bin da an deiner seite!

Chorus

I'm trapped on lockdown and everytime you enter my mind, it feels as if all the troubles are imaginary and I am untouched but not by you, mein god I put you all through so much, now here I am ich bin da an deiner seite, I will not lose the fight that I left behind, all I want is to be forgiven as I treated you all like imaginary enemies! I feel like I was nothing but a fight to be left behind

Verse:

I'm locked in silence in your eyes, you gave up your fight and brought me back to life, now all I want is to be forgiven, you're the one that can warm my face and the lockdown is in silence as we just gave up the fight, I wanted to be yours in my mind and all I want is to be forgiven, but bitte never hurt me again, I just gave up my fight, the one that caused me to leave you all behind but I will never leave again!

(Chorus x3)

Suddenly everything changed and now we're together..this is another result of my fight but I can't say that I'm complaining, I love when you warm my face, still the sun can't warm my soul, can you forgive me for trying again to worm my way back into your life? I feel as if you and the others (mostly you) make me whole and that feeling has taken my breath away over the time that has passed us by...

(Chorus x3)
(Ends)