Get Your Gun and Meet Me by the Door

Planning

Unable to sleep, I got out of the bed carefully and pulled on some clothes. I found a bag of chips and sat on a chair to eat them. As I quietly ate the chips, I watched Frank sleep. I was unbelievably happy. But I was also scared. I was scared that Frank and I would never get to settle down and live a normal life. I was also scared that we would get caught and have to spend the rest of our life in a prison. After a few minutes, I turned on the TV and turned down the volume. Out of habit, I found the news and watched it.

When the news was done, I was happy to find that there was nothing about Frank and me on there. That meant we didn't have to leave immediately. I got up off the chair and closed the bag of chips.

"Hey," I heard Frank say. I looked and saw Frank sit up. "Bring me those chips."

I went over to him and gave him the chips, sitting on the bed next to him. Frank happily ate his chips when he frowned at me all of a sudden.

"What?" I asked.

"Why are you dressed?" he asked, a mischievious smile breaking out on his face. I playfully punched him in the arm.

"I didn't want to walk around naked," I said.

"Meanie," he said, continuing to eat the chips. I just smiled at him.

"You'll be happy to know we weren't on the news," I said. "We won't have to leave right away. I was thinking we could leave tomorrow night or something."

Frank nodded.

"So," I said. "Where should we go? I think we should try and get some kind of plan."

"I don't know," said Frank. "Somewhere where we won't get caught would be nice."

"Yeah," I said. "Maybe we could go to Mexico or Canada."

"That could work," he said.

"Ok," I said. "Then we just have to pick one."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short :/

Anyways, I finally saw 'The Dark Knight' on Thurs. I loved it :D Then yesterday, I saw 'The Mummy 3'. That was good ^_^ Thought I'd share that with you lol

Feedback?
~Sally