How Long Are You Gonna Keep Me Waiting?

But It's Better If You Do

*In Phoebe's Point Of View*

So, here I was. In my bedroom with Pete, in nothing but my underwear. The thing is, even that seems like it's about to disappear. He started to tug at my bra strap.

"Off."
He hissed as he started to bite my neck. I nodded and helped him remove it.

His eyes flew to my breasts as he continued to bite me.

Pete started to take off his boxers, which revealed his throbbing member. I winced.

"That looks painful..." I whispered.

He nodded and exhaled.

"You have no idea."

I smiled. As inappropriate as this is... he's so incredibly hot right now. He's always been insecure with himself ever since the Sidekick hacking incident and every Fall Out Boy fan, not to mention a few random people seeing his privates.

"You're not too bad looking, Wentz." I said winking at him. He looked away and hinted a smile.

"Nah, I'm funny looking..."

I shook my head and leaned in to kiss my beautiful man.

He pulled away and looked down to my own underwear.

I nodded, giving him permission to do what he wanted to.

He put his hands on both of my sides.

Pete's breathing started to speed up as he pulled down my last remaining articles of clothing. His hands were shaking as he started to sweat.

Carefully, he slid them off and grazed my leg, still trembling and still sweating.

"Wait..." I whispered.

He looked up at me and lifted his eyebrow.

"I don't want a kid right now, Pete..." I said motioning to my bedside table.

"Oh! Good idea." He said reaching over and pulling out a condom and sliding it over his penis.

"Okay... all ready here." Pete said straddling me and leaning down to give me a kiss.

I nodded.

"If you want to stop... just say the word."

I laughed.

"It's fine Pete."

He smiled and kissed me again.

"I love you, Phoebe."

"I love you too, Pete."

*In Jessica's Point Of View*
I love Patrick, and I love being with him... but being with such a wonderful man comes with horrible downsides.

I get like virtually NO privacy being with him. Last night was probably the biggest amount of privacy I'll ever get with him. This morning, I made him some breakfast and watched a random movie with him, then, just when I thought something was going to ruin the moment, it did.

He got a phone call from someone regarding something music related. I'd like to say I remember every little detail about it... but in all reality, I wasn't paying attention. Being with someone as successful as Patrick, I've come to accept the fact that as much as I'd like to think I have him to myself, but I don't. I only get about 20% of Patrick, even when he's off tour. Most of it goes to Fall Out Boy, second acting, Phoebe and his family gets him third, then comes writing music, interviews, then photo shoots, the Fall Out Boy website, guitars, amplifiers, Me, issues, lawsuits, hate mail, bad interviews and everything else crappy.

Most girls couldn't handle not being number one in their boyfriend's lives... but I learned that Patrick is far too rare to give him up over his busy lifestyle. At first it killed me that I couldn't have him whenever I wanted him. But I figured, 20% of Patrick Stump is way better then having 0% of him. I'd rather be part of his life that brings him some sort of joy, then the part of his life that gives him headaches.

"Hey babe. Sorry about that. It was something about my guitars and properly tuning them." Patrick said coming back into our bedroom. He was still just in his boxers and a random t-shirt.
I smiled.

"It's your job, you don't have to apologize."

"Yeah... but I know how much it bothers you. It can't be easy sharing me I try so hard to put you first, but you know it's just-"

"Shhh. Don't sweat it babe. I know you try. I can deal with it. The fact that you try so hard, means the world to me." I said leaning in to kiss him.

I could feel him smiling against my own lips.

"I don't deserve you. I'm glad you've stayed with me this long."

I shook my head.

"You deserve me... Hell, you deserve better than me."

"Jessica, we can argue all morning, or we could do something else."
I smiled.

"I vote something else."

He smiled and took my hand so we could go into the living room. We watched crappy TV until he looked over to me.

"We have chips?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Do you want some?"
He nodded.

"Yeah... but I don't feel like driving out just for a bag of chips."
I smiled.

"Whatever baby wants, baby shall get." I said getting up and heading to the bedroom.

"Nah! Jessica, you don't have to do that. What kind of lazy ass man makes his girlfriend go and get him chips?"

I came out and kissed his forehead.

"One who has a kick ass girlfriend who knows her boyfriend is tired from getting it on all last night, and one that will be back in a bit, sweetheart. Anyway, we need groceries."

He smiled.

"You're the best."

"I know I am. Get some rest Patrick. I want you recharged when I get back." I said winking.

He laughed. "Will do, Sugar. Will do."

*In Pete's Point Of View*
To feel her convulse under me. To hear her moaning out my name in tempting ecstasy. To taste her sweat on my tongue. To see her trembling and digging her nails into my skin as I thrust into her... it gave me much more delight than I can ever give to her. All the years or ignoring her, the years of sucky girlfriends and hot backseat sex... none of it compares to this time I have with Phoebe. For once, I'm not worried about looking like a jackass, I'm not worried about getting caught by her brother, I just want to make her happy... the fact that she's moaning right now makes me pretty damn happy... but that's not the point. The point is I love her... all I want to do is make her happy. I think that's all I ever wanted to do.

"Mmmm."

I groaned as her nails dug into my shoulder. Her legs are shaking underneath mine. I swear, everything she does turns me on. I started to thrust harder. She started to moan louder and faster as I sped up.
The headboard began to hit the wall as she grabbed the blankets, and let out a deafening scream. Lust swept over me as I grabbed her beautiful redish hair. I don't think I've ever wanted her this much.
I leaned down and started to bite her neck, ripping at her skin to break it. I aim to draw blood. She's mine now... I want her blood so bad right now. Her chest rose and fell at an alarming rate as I sucked at her neck, begging for skin to break.

"P-Pete..."

She moaned as I finally punctured the skin and her warm blood trickled out of her neck and on to my lips and teeth.

"I want you to feel pleasure like you've never felt before, I want you to moan out my name, Phoebe. Moan out my fucking name. You're mine now..."

I hissed into her ear as her blood continued to leak onto my mouth, staining my lips and her neck with a deep red.

"Oh... Oh my... holy shit."
She whispered as I continued to suck out blood from her pale neck. She started to tremble as my thrusts got slower and harder.

"OH. MY GOD!" She screamed.
I began to moan along with her as we both came closer to our peaks.

"PETE!"

"PHOEBE!"

We both screamed in unison as we reached our peaks.
I rolled off of her, pulled off the condom and whispered profanities under my breath as I tried to stabilize my breathing.
I looked over to Phoebe whose face was flushed. She too, was panting Her hair was tangled... probably from when I pulled it, but the thing is, she still looked as beautiful as before we had sex. A grin crawled across my face. I can't believe I just had sex with her.

She looked over to me.
"What's that grin for. Petey? You congratulating yourself on finally banging me?"
I laughed.

"I wouldn't put it that way, but yeah."
She smiled.

"You're such a damn weirdo."

"HA! A Weirdo you JUST had sex with! HAH!"
She rolled my eyes.

"How often are you going to use that?"

I grinned and kissed her.
"Your neck is still bleeding, sugar." I said.
Her eyes widened.

"Damn it! I knew you were biting too hard What if I-"
She froze mid sentence and stared at the bedroom door opening.
In curiosity, I looked over and saw something I'd never imagine seeing.

"OH MY GOD! Phoebe?! Pete?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Phoebe quickly covered herself as I did the same.

Oh shit...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah... So, I'm uncomfortable writing something like that. I'm sure you guys could tell from the suckyness of the writing. Tell me your thoughts!
-Becca