She's the Wind

You Little...

Pandora's POV

Everyone in the band agreed with Zacky that I should go home and get some of my crap. I looked to Gerard and Lyn for some parental guidance. but they agreed too! So much for parents and child thinking so differently. But they did say they would tag along in case my dad- oh sorry I'm not calling him that anymore- Pete freaked again. I really didn't think that they needed too, I mean with Zacky, Frankie J (yeah that's what I call him, lol) and Ryan, I don't think Pete would have a pray in heaven or hell if I unleashed the three of them on him.

***

When we got to the hotel, me and Hannah we sitting in the back of the van (yeah it's our van to tour in) with me. I looked out the back window and saw the all too familiar dirty, downtown landscaping that was made up of tall buisness buildings and department stores that gave me dirty looks, that is until they saw the name on the credit card or heard the flash from the paparazzi's camera directed at me and knew they might be fired in an instant for doing so.

I sighed and Hannah squeezed my hand before opening the door and hopping out. I hissed and covered my eyes dramatically. And everyone came around do see what the hell I was doing.

"Come on, Pan, My dad's the vampire, not you." Zacky smiled at me then pulled me up out of the van and over his shoulder. It would have been comfortable if he's hair wasn't in spikes, stupid Jimmy Urine, teaching my boyfriend stupid things.

I relaxed on his shoulder as we walked up the steps to the front door, I waved at everyone behind us. It was so funny, we were all laughing our heads off, well except Zacky, he couldn't because he didn't want to drop me. Going under the door was a bit diffucult but we made it. And with flying colors, everyone clapped.

But after everyone was done, someone else was still clapping, slow and errie-ish. Everyone stopped laughing and Zacky stopped walking and put me down. I turned around and they was Pete.

"Well, what are you doing back here?" He asked as he crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes. You can't believe how much I wanted to hit him right now. I went to open my mouth, but Zacky beat me to the punch.

"Pete, shit, uh, Mr. Wentz, Pandora's moving in with us." I kept me eyes glued on Pete's he didn't even look at Zacky. But the way he's eyes widened, I knew he had regeistered what he had said.

"You little slut-" He started and began to come over to where I stood. Immediately all the guys were in front of me and Gerard tried to speak some reason in to Pete.

"Pete, now, you know you're way out of line. Pan wants to get some of her stuff. Now will you let her?" I'm not so sure if what Gerard said really regeistered but I did go up to the penthouse and get and of my clothes, my iPod, and everything that mattered, like a picture of my mom, and one of me and what I guess used to be my dad.

I was still standing in my room, I guess I should say my old room, when Lyn came to get me.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"I don't know." I was still looking at the picture. "I wanna know what changed, I guess."
♠ ♠ ♠
hey atleast the update didn't take, what, 6 or seven months?