The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You

Nine

Holly

I snuck up behind Frank, who had practically half his body in the fridge. “Frankie?” I tapped his shoulder and he lout a girlish scream before backing out quickly while clutching his chest. I laughed as I saw Frankie had a small amount of whipped cream on his chin. I walked closer to him and took my finger and wiped the cream from his chin. Teasingly, I brought my finger up to my lips and licked it off, “Yummy.” I saw him start to smirk and raised his eyebrows.

“Oh… you like that, eh?” I smiled. I couldn’t help it, no matter how upset I would get, he could always make me forget my worries. He leaned over, kissing all over my face, leaving it sticky with whipped cream that he was eating. He laughed as I snatched the can from his hand, pointing it at his face. He began backing up and I started to press down on the nozzle. The cream shot out of the can and landed all over Frankie’s face.

“Holly… you’d better fucking run.” He mumbled through his teeth, taking a handful of the whipped cream from his face and lunging for me. I ran out of the kitchen and took the stairs two at a time. He caught up to me when I got to the doorway and practically tackled me to the bed. He straddled my waist and pried the can out of my hands. I tried to push him off, giggling all the while until he took my wrists in one of his hands. He leaned over, pulling something out of the nightstand with the other hand.

“Don’t… Frank Anthony Iero do not handcuff-” I frowned as he was attaching the silver handcuff onto one arm, wrap it around a bed post in the headboard and then handcuffed the other one.

“Ooh, who’s mad now?” He laughed, placing a kiss on my cheek while running his hands up and down my arms.

“Frank… I really need to talk to you. That’s why I came after you in the kitchen, it’s really important.” He shook his head and climbed off me, to walk across the room and shut the door. I heard the lock click and sighed. “Seriously Frank… this isn’t the time for games. I have something to discuss with you.”

He smiled and took off his t-shirt, “After… I promise we’ll talk.” He laughed, straddling my waist once again. He pushed my shirt up and I giggled.

“Frank…really.” He covered my mouth with his hand and smirked.

“No more talking, only screaming.” He winked and replaced his hand with his mouth; I turned my head and sighed.

“Fine… but at least put some music on or something. I don’t want Helena completely traumatized.” I laughed.

“You’re not mad at me are you?” He asked, gently tickling at my sides. I squirmed a bit and shook my head.

“No… I can’t be mad at you. Especially not when you’ve got me handcuffed to the bed with a can of whipped cream.” He smiled, that big adorable smile, the one I couldn’t resist and planted a kiss on the corner of my mouth.

“Good.” I smiled back and pushed every thought I had to the back of my mind. I’ll tell him later. The I suddenly felt a cold foamy feeling on my stomach. I look down and saw that Frankie had shot a line of whipped cream down my stomach. I watched his eyes and it was like a little kid in a candy store. He quickly moved down and started to lick the cream off of my stomach, causing me to giggle horribly. Then he reached up and shot some of the cream onto my lips. I watched as he slowly licked it off, and kissing me in the process, “This is going to be fun.”

Image

“Frank?” I nudged his leg with my knee and he looked over.

“Hmm?” I suddenly found my mouth very sticky and my stomach was in knots. I swallowed hard and looked up towards my hands, “Can you un-cuff me now? I have something important to tell you.” He nodded and sat up.

“Oh yeah… I forgot. I’m sorry.” He sent me an apologetic glance before freeing my hands from the bedpost. I rubbed my wrists and pulled my shirt down. I leaned over the side of the bed and felt around for something to put on. I snatched up a pair of boxers with shaky hands and slipped them on. I had no idea how he would take the news. Would he be happy or angered by it? It scared me that we never talked about kids, so I had no idea what he would even think of it.

“Is something wrong? Are you okay?” He sat up, his eyes full of worry. I shook my head no and turned my whole body to face him.

I mumbled, “We’re having a baby.” and looked away towards the door, afraid of his reaction. He laughed and I looked up.

“Hah… funny Holls.” He laughed harder.

I turned my head and looked at him hard, “Frank. I’m being serious.” I groaned. He sat up leaning against his elbows, and looked at me. His mouth opened a little and then shut. I tried to think of a better way to handle this but he hit his hand against his mouth. “Holy shit.”
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment our story<3 we love to hear your thoughts.