Trashed and Scattered

Starbucks and Shopping Carts

“I wanna go to Starbucks!” I whined.

“Fine.” Kayla sighed.

“Ashley! Nicole! Come on we’re going to Starbucks!” Kayla yelled to the girls.

“Yes!” Nicole and Ashley yelled running down the stairs.

“I’m driving!” I yelled grabbing my keys.

We all ran to my car. It was a Mustang gt. Black with flames and skulls in the flames.

“Ok what do you want to listen to?” I asked everyone.

“Avenged Sevenfold.” Nicole said.

“No H.I.M!” Kayla said.

“You guy’s all suck. We’re just gonna listen to the radio.” I turned it to a random station cause otherwise the girls would all fight. They all liked the same music but they always had to fight over something.

Paramore’s song Crush, Crush, Crush came on. We all sang along until we got to Starbucks which was only a few blocks away.

“Boop boop boop.” I said skipping into Starbucks.

“Hey girls.” Charlie said to us. We come in here so often we know everyone who works here and they know us.

“Hey Charlie.” Ashley said.

“The usual?” He asked already knowing the answer and getting everything ready.

“When do every not get the usual?” I asked sitting on the counter.

“Never.” He laughed.

There weren’t many people here today, just a group of guy’s I’ve never seen in here although I couldn’t see their faces.

“Not to busy today?” Nicole asked.

“Surprisingly no.” Alice said walking in from the back.

“People are messed up in the head if they don’t get coffee.” I gasped.

“Only you could be this crazy about coffee.” Alice shook her head laughing.

“She’s a crazy woman.” Ashley said shaking her head.

“And NikkiCola is my partner in crime.” I slung my arm over her shoulder.

“What about me?” Kayla asked.

“Well now we’re the terrible trio.” Nicole said.

“What about me though?” Ashley asked.

“Then we’re....the freaky four?” I asked

“No we’re the, ok ya we’re the freaky four.” Kayla said trying to come up with something better.

“Coffee!!” I yelled when Charlie handed me my coffee.

“Sorry bout her guy’s. She’s a bit weird.” Ashley yelled to the group in the back.

“It’s ok. I know how you feel. I have to live with something somewhat like you have to deal with everyday.” One of the guy’s said.

“Hey. That’s mean. You’re a jerk, you jerk!” I yelled taking a big drink of my coffee.

“Ow I burned my tounge!” I yelled

The girls and Charlie laughed at me.

“Your all jerks.” I glared.

“Aww you know you love us.” Kayla said still laughing.

I flipped her off.

One of the guy’s came up.

“I didn’t mean that in a mean way.” He said.

“It’s ok. I was just kidding. I get that all the time anyways.” I smiled and looked at him.

“Woah!”

“What?” He asked

“Your Bam Margera. That’s all.” I took another drink of my coffee as the other girls gasped.
I laughed at them.

“Hello. I’m Magen. That’s Kayla, that’s Ashley, and that’s Nicole.” I pointed at the girls. They waved shyly back.

He smiled. “Well let me introduce you girls to the rest of the crew.

He slung his arm around my shoulder and led me to the other guy’s why the girls followed.

“Girls this is Steve-O, Wee Man, Johnny Knoxville, and Ville who is visiting for a while. The other guy’s are off filming. Dumbasses this is Magen, Nicole, Ashley, and Kayla.

“Hello.” I waved to them.

“Hey.” The girls all said.

“Wanna join us?” They asked.

“Sure.” Ashley sat down next to Steve-O. I sat next to Bam, Nicole next to Johnny, and Kayla next to Ville.

“So what’s up?”Wee Man asked

“Well Magen wanted to get a coffee so we had to come here.” Kayla said. I stuck my tounge out at her.

Everyone laughed. I started bobbing my head out of boredom.

“Do you still have that dick branded on your ass?” I asked out of the blue.

Everyone looked at me and laughed.

“What? I’ve seen that episode!!”

“It’s still there. Well kinda.” Bam said laughing.

I nodded and took a drink of my coffee.

“Wanna do some stunts with us?” Johnny asked.

“Sure. I’m bored as hell.” Nicole said.

“Where too? Do I need to drive?” I asked.

“Well it’s across town where our next stunt is so ya. If that’s ok.” Bam asked.

“No sure I don’t care. I just got new car so I love driving it.” I grinned.

“Ok let’s go.” Ville said.

“He talks!” I yelled and ran off to my car.

“Sorry bout her. She’s weird but we love her.” Kayla laughed.

Everyone else walked outside.

“Holy shit. Nice ride.” Bam said

“Ya I would rather have a lambo. Not enough money though.” I shrugged.

He grinned and got in their little van thing.

“Just follow me!” He yelled out of the window. I nodded showing him I heard him.

I put Turbonegro in and blasted it.

We all rocked out to the music until we got to the other side of town.

“Ok little monkey’s get the hell out of my car.” I yelled turning the music down and laughing.

“You suck.” Ashley laughed.

I unbuckled and got out, the others following.

“Was the Turbonegro I heard?” Bam asked smirking.

“Yes it was what you heard. You got a problem with that?” Nicole asked.

“Nope. They fucking rock.” Bam said laughing.

“Ok. We’re here, now what?” Ashley asked.

“We’re gonna fucking do some stupid shit and your gonna help us.” Bam said

“Are we gonna die?” Kayla asked making Ville laugh.

“Hopefully not. Might break some bones but that should be all.” Johnny shrugged.

“I’m in!!” Nicole and I yelled at the same time.

“Same here I guess.” Kayla said.

“Well if you guy’s are then yup I’m in.” Ashley said laughing.

“Fuck ya.” Steve-O said.

“So what first.” I asked, the girls nodding their heads.

“Well right now we’re having cart races, sorta. Actually we’re just doing random shit with the carts. Someone goes into the cart and someone pushes them into a curb.” Wee Man said walking up to us.

“Fuck ya. I wanna try!” I yelled

“I call pusher!” Nicole yelled.

“I think I’m going to sit this one out.” Kayla said.

“Same here. I feel a little sick.” Ashley said.

“Suit yourself.” Nicole shrugged.

“Woo!!” I ran to one of the carts and hopped in.

“Push me Nicole!!” I yelled to her.

She pushed me towards a curb, I hit the curb and went flying.

“Holy shit!” Nicole yelled.

I stood up.

“That was fucking awsome.” I grinned.

“My turn!” Nicole yelled.

She hopped in and I pushed her and she went fucking flying!

“Holy hell that was fun.” We laughed.

“Nicole you have a leaf branch thing stuck in your hair.” I laughed pulling it out.

“Dude you girls are awsome.” Steve-O said.

“Hey Nicole, let’s grab Kayla.” I grinned “Then Ashley.”

“Ok.”

“Hey Kayla?”

“Ya?” She looked at me.

“Oh nothing just.” We grabbed her and put her in the basket, cart thing.

“Oh hell no.” She said

“Get ready or you’ll get hurt.” Ashley screamed to her.

She laughed and got ready to go flying. Nicole and I started pushing and she flew into a bush.

“That was so flipping awsome!” She yelled.

“I know right?!?” Nicole said

“Ashley!!” I yelled, “Your turn.” I singsonged.

She sighed, “Fine.”

“Yes!” Nicole and I yelled.

“Kayla, you and I will push.” Nicole said

“Ok.”

Ashley got in the cart and they were off! Then Ashley flew!

“I’ve got an awesomely stupid idea for whoever doesn’t mind getting hurt.” I said

“Me!” Nicole yelled.

“I haven’t even told you what it was yet.” I said

“So. Spit it out.” She shook my shoulders.

The guy’s were all looking at us and filming us.

“Well since Nicole wants to do it. You guy’s will push Nicole and she will go flying, I’ll try to catch her, and we both get hurt!” I yelled the last part.

“Fuck ya!! Push me bitches!” Nicole yelled getting in the cart.

I stood where I was going to ‘catch’ her.

The guy’s got in their spots for a good shot and the girls were off!!

Nicole hit the curb and came flying right at me. We both screamed and she hit me, we flew back a few feet. Everyone laughed at us.

“Holy shit that hurt.” I mumbled.

“You gotta admit that was pretty fucking awsome though.” Nicole said standing up an shaking her head. (Like when you hit you head you stand up and shake your head like woah)

“Ya but now I think I want to drink my coffee.” I stood up.

Everyone was clapping. All 4 of us grinned and bowed.

“Thankyou. Thankyou. We’re here every Tuesday from 12 to 4.” I said and walked over to a table and drank my coffee.

“You girls are awsome. You guy’s want to maybe join the jackass crew?” Jeff asked.

“Let me talk with my girls first.” We both laughed and I walked over to the girls.

“Hey Jeff wants to know if we want to join the Jackass crew.” I sat down.

“Really?!?” Nicole asked. I nodded.

“I’m in if you guy’s are.” I said.

“Sure. As long as I get to choose which stunt I would want to do.” Kayla said.

“Same here. It would be awsome though.” Ashley smiled.

“Cool. Yo Jeff! We’re in if it’s ok with everyone else AND Kayla and Ashley get to choose what they can and can’t do.” I yelled.

“ That’s fine let me ask everyone. Hey, you guy’s ok with these awsome girls joining us?” Jeff asked

“You guy’s better say yes cause we’re the only hot girls your gonna be seeing while filming. Well with the exception of Dunn sometimes.” Kayla yelled

I high fived her.

“Screw you!” Dunn yelled laughing.

“Sorry I don’t do girls!” Kayla yelled.

“Fuck dude they are part of our team for sure now!!” Johnny yelled slinging his arm around Nicole’s shoulder.

“Did you guy’s at least get that stuff on camera?” I asked

“No.” Bam said

“You suck.”

“Dude I’m kidding.” He slung his arm around my shoulder.

“I know. Same here.” I giggled.

“Bye.” I skipped off to my coffee by the girls.

“Hey Kayla.” I said in an 8 year old voice.

“What?” She looked at me.

“Can I have 5 dollars?” I asked with puppy dog eyes.

“Fine.” She handed me 5 dollars.

“Yes!” I yelled and ran off.

“Where’s she going?” Bam asked

“Don’t worry she’s be back in oh 10 seconds.” Ashley said and turned back to talk with Steve-O.

Bam looked confused and looked at his watch.

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1"

“I’m back!!” I said happily with a Monster and a bag of Skittles in my hand.

“How’d you?” Bam looked from me to some other area.

“Bammo your going to have to get used to it.” Nicole laughed.

“Well guy’s and girls. Filming is done for the day.” Jeff said.

“Time to go home!!” I yelled.

“Come on people.” I yelled

“Wait what happens now?” Kayla asked.

“Give me your cell numbers.” Jeff said.

“Ok now what?” Ashley asked.

“Now I call you and tell you where we’re filming.” Jeff said walking off.

“Loser.” I muttered.

“Bye bye people.” I said shoving Kayla in the back while Nicole shoved Ashley in the back on her side.

“Aww. Fine We’ll see you girls tomorrow.” Bam said walking away.

“Bye!!” I yelled and sped off.

“Damn Magen trying to kill us?” Ashley asked gripping her seat for dear life.

“Nope I’m not trying but if it does happen it was an accident.” I smiled at her.

Nicole threw some random cd in. Turned out to be HIM. We blasted it the whole way home.

I pulled into the driveway.

“Home.” I smiled and looked at everyone.

I got out, the rest following.

“Well seeing how, we were there for a few hours, I think this calls for a mini party.” Nicole said.

“Ok. Awsome!!” I ran in the house with all my cd’s.

FF 1 hour later.

We were partying for a bit just talking and rocking out to music when the doorbell rang.

“It’s the Po-Po!!” I yelled and hid behind a chair.

“I’ll get it.” Ashley said rolling her eyes.

Ashley walked away and opened the door. Then we heard a scream.

“Ashley don’t worry I’ll get you!!” I yelled grabbing a random bat on the floor and running to the door.

“Put her down or I’ll beat your ass to shit!” I screamed.

“Hey what’s up?” Steve-O asked with Ashley on his shoulder.

Dunn, Bam, Jeff, Johnny, Preston, Wee Man,Ville, Chris (the camera guy), Steve-O, Ehren, and Dave walked in.

“Yes come in.” I said confused.

“You guy’s having a party?” Bam asked.

“Sort of.” I said still confused.

“How did you find out where we live?” I asked.

“Hey I’m Bam Margera I have my ways.” He said walking into the living room.

“Ok?” I was so confused. I closed the door and walked into the living room and screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha yupp. New story.
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!
Also if you can think of a better title tell me and I might change it. Thankies!!

Magen