Trashed and Scattered

Love in This Club

“We’re here!” Dico yelled jumping into my lap.

“Oh thanks exactly what I want. Lap full of Dico.” I said. Bam grinned. Everyone started to get out. Once I started to get out, after Dico got off after pouting, Bam put his hands over my eyes. I grinned and continued walking with Bam’s hands over my eyes and leading me somewhere.

“Can I please see now?” I asked.

“Nope.” Bam whispered in my ear. I shivered a little bit, hoping he wouldn’t notice.

“Glad I can have that effect on you.” He whispered in my ear, smirk noticeable in his voice. I felt his hands move from my eyes and around my waist. We were at some club..that was huge..and had a stage...and had oh my god! Bloodhound Gang!!

“Yes!!” Kayla and I yelled. In case you haven’t noticed us girls all have a song. Kayla and I’s is ‘The Bad Touch’. Nicole and I’s is ‘Fer Sure’ by The Medic Droid. Then Ashley and I’s is ‘I want Candy Dead’ by Geoffrey Paris. We have weird songs.

“Yo Jimmy Pop!” Bam yelled. Jimmy Pop turned around and walked towards us smiling.

“Hello Bam Bam!” Jimmy said. Bam stood by my side and they did the handshake man half hug thing.

“So tell me some names here!” Jimmy Pop yelled.

“I ain’t doing that!” I yelled with my finger in the air and walked over and sat on a bar stool. I heard them laugh. Bam told the band everyone’s name, while pointing at everyone.

“And last but not least the annoying birthday girl whom I love.” Bam said pointing at me. I pouted.

“I don’t know whether that was a complement or an insult.” I said.

“Don’t hurt yourself thinking.” Chris said. I gasped.

“Now that was an insult!” I yelled and jumped up and tackled him. We started tickling each other. I was lifted off the ground.

“Hey let me go I was winning!” I yelled.

“But I don’t wanna.” Gerard said pouting.

“Fine.” I crossed my arms still in the air.

“You know your a lot stronger then you look.” I said. He laughed and put me down.

“Too many people judge me and then they get hurt afterwards.” Gerard said in a superman pose. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

“Sure Gee, sure.” I put my hand on his shoulder and walked over to Jimmy Pop and Bam.

“What up my hom-es?” I asked.

“You going gangster on us?” Ashley asked. I grinned.

“Maybe. All I need is the right clothes and a gun.” I said. She laughed. I felt something grabbing my leg I looked down and saw Michelle. I smiled.

“Hey hun.” I lifted her up.

“Hi Maggies.” She said.

“Do you remember that funny song we danced to earlier? Where it does ‘You and me baby ain’t nothing but mammals so let’s do it like they do on the Discovery Channel?’” She nodded.

“This is the guy that sings that song, say hi to Jimmy Pop.” She grabbed his nose.

“Jim Pop.” She said. He laughed and tickled her.

“Jimmy Pop this is my niece Michelle or Chelle as everyone calls her.” I said.

“Hi Chelle.” He smiled.

“If you say anything bad in front of her I will kick you where you really don’t want to be kicked.” I said.

“I promise.” he said. She let go of his nose and pointed to the drums.

“Do you think if I help her she can play a little bit. I promise she won’t break them.” I said. He smiled.

“Sure go ahead.”

“Thanks.” I started walking over to the drums. She wanted down and wanted to stand on my feet. I laughed and grabbed her hands while she stood on my feet and started walking. We got to the stage and I lifted her up and walked to the drums. I sat down and put her on my lap. She grabbed the drum sticks.

“Now you can’t hit to hard okay? I don’t want to break them.” She nodded and started to hit them. I grinned she stopped for a minute.

“Hey David your girl’s going to grow up to be a drummer like Nicole!” I yelled.

“No she isn’t!” He yelled.

“Yes she is! If I have to I will kidnap her and Nicole will teach her!” I screamed.

“Then I’ll kill you!” He yelled. Michelle’s eyes went wide.

“Your gowing to kiwl auntie Maggies?” She said starting to cry and hugged me.

“See what you did?!” I yelled.

“No Chelle he is just playing around don’t worry I ain’t going anywhere.” I said. She looked up at me.

“Reawly?” She asked. I nodded.

“Okay. Can you pway the drums?” She asked.

“A little bit. But drumming is more of Auntie Nicole’s thing, I play guitar.” I said. Her eyes lit up.

“Can you play something?” She asked.

“Umm I have to ask Jimmy Pop.” I said. She jumped off my lap and ran to Jimmy Pop who was talking to Bam and the girls. He looked over at me and nodded, then back at Michelle and he bent down and said something. She came back running.

“He said yes Maggies. Can you play me that song you used to sing to me when you visited or I visited you?” She asked. I nodded and smiled. She remembered out song. I used to sing it to her when she was sad or before she went to sleep. I wrote it right after she was born. It was how I felt for this drummer who made it big, I forgot which band, but this was how I felt and he left. Not entirely sure why but I sang it for Michelle and made it our song, but I came up with a nice tune for it.

“Alright come on.” I grabbed her hand and we walked to the edge of the stage which was pretty high off the ground and we sat down on it. I grabbed a guitar that was on a stand, and plugged in.
I walked to the mic and strummed the guitar and started playing the beginning. This song was called Thunder

Today is a winding road that's taking me to places that I didn't want to go
Whoa (whoa, whoa, whoa)
Today in the blink of an eye I'm holding on to something and I do not know why
I tried

I tried to read between the lines
I tried to look in your eyes
I want a simple explanation
For what I'm feeling inside
I gotta find a way out
Maybe there's a way out


Woah! Everyone was pretty much staring at me but I just looked at my guitar, or off to the side.

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colorsI don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder


Today is a winding road
Tell me where to start and tell me something I don't know
Whoa (whoa, whoa, whoa)
Today I'm on my own
I can't move a muscle and I can't pick up the phone
I don't know (I don't know, I don't know, I don't know)


Bam caught my eyes. We just stared into each others eyes while I was singing.

And now I'm itching for the tall grass
And longing for the breeze
I need to step outside
Just to see if I can breathe
I gotta find a way out
Maybe theres a way out

Do you know that feeling you get when your doing something you love? Like some people get really excited or feel a tingle and is just happy with what their doing? Well that’s kind of how I am. Even if I’m singing a sad song like this maybe, I feel the electricity shoot through me and if there’s a crowd then I get pumped. Right now I just feel happy where I am, singing to my niece, and also my friends and boyfriend.

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain


Yeah I'm walking on a tightrope
I'm wrapped up in vines
I think we'll make it out
But you just gotta give me time
Strike me down with lightning
Let me feel you in my veins
I wanna let you know how much I feel your pain

Today is a winding road that's taking me to places that I didn't want to goWhoa

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder, and I said
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
Oh baby bring on the pain
And listen to the thunder


“So how was that?” I asked.

“That was awsome. You have a pweatty voice.” She said.

“Aww thankyou hun!” I hugged her.

“Now go to mommy and daddy.” I put her down and she ran off. I smiled, for a young girl she learned things pretty fast. I put the guitar back and jumped off the stage smiling. I still had that excitement and tingles. I walked over to everyone still having that goofy grin.

“Now I know what everyone means by you being a good singer.” Jimmy Pop said.

“I’m not that good. Your way better then me. So is My Chem.” I said. I’ve always done that. I don’t know if it’s putting myself down or if I just don’t like thinking I’m all that like some singers do.

“No!!” Bob’s eyes went wide.

“You going to go Bobtart on my ass??” I asked. He gave me a confused look.

“I love poptarts and I just listened and watched the video Teenagers one day, and I love your drumming in that song, but I was going to get a poptart and the girls were in the kitchen talking about some hot guy they saw at the store, which I found pretty funny, and they asked what I was doing so I said ‘I”m getting a Bobtart’ on accident cause I was thinking of your drumming and poptarts and so ya. It kinda stuck. The girls laughed at me. We commented you on myspace. Nicole’s name was ‘Nikki Hoe! Magen ownz’ since I hacked her myspace once and we wrote some random shit on there it was like so freaking long.” I said. Their eyes went wide.

“Holy shit we read that!! You scared the shit outta us!!” Ray yelled. I started laughing and couldn’t stop because they looked scared.

“A-Ashley. H-help me!” I said inbetween laughs, I was about to fall over, I can get hyper at random times...and this is one of those times. Ashley walked over to me while laughing and we supported each other. After about 5 minutes we were crying, but stopped laughing. I looked over and saw Kayla and Nicole doing the same.

“Wow.” Johnny said.

“You know you love us!” Kayla said.

“I may love you girls but...wow.” He said.

“Shut up Phillip!” I said. He gasped and jumped to tackle me.

“Oh shit.” I went down. He started tickling me.

“S-Someone h-help!” I said laughing. Johnny was thrown to the side.

“Dico!!” I yelled and hugged him.

“Thanks a lot Bam.” I said fake glaring at him.

“Michelle! Get Johnny.” I said. She gasped in a happy way and attacked Johnny who was still on the ground. He lifted her up like she was on an airplane which made her laugh. I smiled. She’s so cute.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyways this is the last update until probably monday night or tuesday after school!!
I hope you all know that this story will have A LOT of songs and lyrics just because I love music. So I hope you don't get tired of it and if you don't know the songs then I sugest you go to youtube RIGHT noW!! And listen to them because they all rock!

Song credit Boys Like Girls 'Thunder' VERY good song. I do NOT own.