Trashed and Scattered

Talking and a ***ing Hummer Limo

After a few songs we stopped dancing. (By the way Chelle is pronounced Shell E)

“You ready for a nap?” I asked, she looked tired. She nodded.

“Okay just a minute hun.” She wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Okay Bam where do I sleep now?” I asked. He grinned.

“My room of course.” I rolled my eyes.

“Alright.” I walked towards Bams room and laid Chelle down on my side, since I knew which side Bam slept on. I pulled the covers up and put a few pillows around her so she doesn’t fall. I kissed her forehead and walked out closing the door behind me. It was only 9 o’clock and I was already happy as ever.

“Someone looks happy!” Kayla yelled. I nodded.

“Well I have a boyfriend, I got to see my brother, sister in law, and my niece who I love so much, and I’ve met one of my favorite bands. I think I have a reason to be happy.” I smiled.

“Oh your going to be even happier before the day ends.” Ashley said. I plopped down on Bam’s lap and sighed.

“I’m going to be so tired.” I said. Everyone laughed at me.

“Well I hope you know we got you presents too.” Gerard said I sat up, eyes wide.

“You seriously didn’t have to really! You didn’t!” I said suprised.

“But we wanted to so your going to have to deal with it.” Mikey said grinning.

“Jeez tough guy much?” I asked laughing.

“Why yes I am.” He said showing his muscles. I laughed.

“I’m tired.” I laid my head on Bam’s chest and closed my eyes.

“Aww come on please! You have to wake up or we won’t give you your presents!” Chris said. I sat up, Bam wrapping his arms around my waist.

“So who all got me presents?” I asked, everyone raised their hands.

“Holy shit that’s..” I counted the people. Ehren, Dave, Wee Man, Johnny, Ville, Bam, David, Mary, Ashley, Nicole, Kayla, April, Phil, Raab, Rake, Dico, Dunn, Chris, Steve-O, Bob, Ray, Mikey, Gerard, Frankie, Gas, Mige, Linde, Burton, Novak, Dave, and Jeff.

“31 fucking people!” I yelled. I giggled and walked over to my ipod and clicked Best Day ever from Spongebob.

“Your so stupid.” Nicole said laughing. I grabbed her hands and we started dancing to it. David stood up and started to do the worm, very badly might I add. Mary rolled her eyes.

“Go Dav!” I yelled laughing. We continued dorking off for about 10 minutes until I plopped on the floor, laying down.

“Yes I do have to deal with that everyday.” She said.

“You’re the one that married him.” Nicole said snickering.

“I warned you about my brother.” I said.

“What is it gang up and David day or something?” He asked.

“Well actually today is my birthday and everyday is pretty much gang up and David day.” I said shrugging my shoulders like he should know what I’m talking about. He just stared at me confused.

“So how old are you David?” Ville asked.

“Well I am 29 I will be in December.” David said. I nodded and laid back down and closed my eyes.

“So are we having a huge party tonight?” I asked.

“Yes. But not here.” Bam said. I opened my eyes.

“Why not?” I asked.

“Because. Just because. It’s not a suprise, but you will have to wait and see.” Bam said.

“Oh so I get to spend my birthday with people I don’t know.” I laughed. I heard a scream and little foot steps. I sat up. Michelle ran into my arms crying.

“What’s wrong little bud?” I asked.

“Bad dweam.” She said.

“Aww don’t worry hun it’s okay!” I hugged her “Go to daddy okay?” She nodded and ran to David. I want to have that someday. He kissed her head and held her.

“Is the place we’re going okay for Chelle to come? I wanna visit with my favorite niece.” I said smiling. Bam nodded.

“Hey Chelle do you want to come to my birthday party and rock out with My Chemical Romance?” I asked. She jumped up and nodded. She ran over and tackled me since I was still sitting on the floor. Everyone laughed.

“The last time she visited was when she was 1 she is two now, her birthday was a month ago. I called but they were gone.” I frowned. “But when she visited she jacked my cd and started dancing to your songs so she like loves you guy’s.” I said laughing I stood up and picked her up and walked over to the guy’s.

“Okay Chelle this is Gerard but you can call him Gee.” I said.

“Gee.” She said. I smiled.

“This is Frank but Frankie is cooler.” I said.

“Frankie.”

“Okay this is Ray or Fro man.” I said.

“Ray. Fro man.” She repeated

“Then there is Mikey.” I said.

“Mikey!” She grinned.

“Then Bob.”

“Bob!” She laughed.

“Good job!” I high fived her.

“Give them a hug.” I put her down and she ran to Bob first hugging him, the Ray, then Gee, then Frankie, then Mikey, then ran over to Mary. I smiled. They laughed.

“I forgot to say this earlier but you girls are pretty good at playing. Do you have a name for your band?” Frankie asked. We shook our heads.

“We only play for fun. It also helps us calm down after a stressful day or just vent.” Kayla said.

“Hmm. Well it’s time to go to the place.” Ray said like he just had an idea.

“Yay!” I yelled.

“Wait! I need to grab something!” I yelled. I ran upstairs and grabbed my journal, phone, and a few pens in case I get any ideas. I ran back down and put my ipod in my pocket and held my pens and notebook.

“Wait! I am NOT sitting in the back and having my ass and legs hurt again!” I yelled. Everyone laughed at me.

“We have a stretch hummer limo so we really will be comfortable.” He said. I didn’t move so Bam threw me over his shoulder and walked outside. Ashley was right behind me. I blew her a kiss. She laughed and blew one back. I caught it and held it to my heart. She laughed and rolled her eyes making me laugh.

“Don’t laugh it feels weird.” Bam said laughing. I laughed again. He threw me into the hummer limo awsome thing. I walked all the way to the front thing and sat down. Bam sat next to me. On the right side was David, Mary with Michelle on her lap, Ray, Bob, Gerard, Frankie, Mikey, Jeff, Dave, Steve-O, Ashley, Nicole, Johnny, Kayla, Ville, Gas, Mige, Burton, Linde, then Novak . In the back was Ehren, Raab, Rake, and Dico. On the left since there was a seat on half of it was Chris, Dunn, Ape, Phil, and Wee Man. Michelle was playing with Ray’s hair but not pulling it. I laughed and laid my head on Bam’s chest.

“Thankyou for this.” I said.

“For what?” He asked. I raised my eyebrow.

“Hmm I don’t know inviting My Chemical Romance, My brother who I haven’t seen in forever and my sister in law and niece, then whatever else you have planned.” I said.

“Oh that.” He smirked. I rolled my eyes. He kissed the top of my head. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my head in his chest. I felt something in my lap. I turned and saw Michelle. She grinned at me.

“Are you two getting marwied like mommy and daddy?” She asked. The whole limo got quiet and everyone looked at me. Nicole, Kayla, and Ashley were smirking. They probably told her to ask me.

“I don’t know hun. Right now we’re just boyfriend girlfriend.” I said.

“Do you want to marwy him?” She asked.

“Well hun, maybe someday okay?” I smiled. Everyone smiled, even Bam.

“If we do I promise you will be the flower girl.” I promised.

“Yay!” She grinned and jumped in my lap.

“I wuv you!” She yelled and hugged me. I hugged her back.

“I wuv you too.” I smiled and hugged her tight.

“Can I have a hug?” Bam asked giving Chelle puppy dog eyes. She nodded and stepped into his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. He hugged her back laughing. He seemed really happy I said maybe to marrying him. She let go and walked back over to David.

“Aww she loves you!” I said in a funny voice pinching his cheeks.

“Who doesn’t love me?” He asked. I put my finger to my chin and looked up. He gasped.

“Bitch.” He muttered. It was my turn to gasp.

“Well fine I’m not talking to you.” I said crossing my arms.

“She can do pretty long, remember last time?” Nicole said.

“Shit. I’m sorry I wuv you!!” Bam yelled hugging my head. I laughed.

“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OKay I don't want to explain this again but if you read my story you need to read my profile!! It's not taht long but its REALLY important!!
Hope you liked!!