Trashed and Scattered

Some unwanted information and Frankie's not fat!

“Bam came over and started kissing me and then he whispered in my ear ‘Your going to love your present tonight. Maybe even as much as I’m going to enjoy giving it to you.’ and I’m still a virgin, yes I know gasp I’m 22 and never had sex but it’s just something I want to give away to the person I know is right, and if he means what I think he means which I’m pretty sure he is, I don’t think I’m ready and I”m scared.” I said.

“Aww it’s okay. Just tell him how you feel and that your still a virgin. I’m sure he’ll understand.” Mary said.

“But what if he doesn’t? What if he get’s angry?” I asked.

“Magen you know he won’t get mad. He loves you and he wouldn’t want you to get hurt in a million years, you know that. You also know he wouldn’t leave you because I know you, and I know your going to bring that up and you sure as hell know he wouldn’t.” Ashley said. I started to bite my lip. It was a habit I had when I was younger.

“I guess your right. Thankyou! I don’t know what I would do without you guy’s.” I hugged them.

“So when does the party start?” Mary asked.

“Nice way to change the subject” I grinned as she shoved me. “What time is it?” I asked.

“Umm it’s already 1.” Nicole said.

“Probably not till later like maybe 9. I’m not sure.” I said.

“Yo Ash! Get over here please!” Steve-O yelled to Ashley.

“Coming hun!” Ashley yelled.

“Come on people!” Nicole yelled. We ran over to the guy’s. Well Ville, Steve-O, Johnny, and Bam. I don’t know, everyone was everywhere, there are to many people to keep tack of.

“What up people?” I asked.

“Nothing really. Just talking.” Johnny said.

“Jeez Johnny your boring.” I said.

“No he’s not.” Nicole said.

“Oh god! Didn’t need to know that!” Kayla yelled. I slowly put my hand over her eyes, with a face saying ‘Don’t tell her that! She’s just a little girl’. She laughed and swatted my hand away from her face. Nicole, Ashley, and Kayla walked over to their man and hugged them. I smiled. I’m glad their happy. I walked over to Bam and hugged him also.

“So are you excited about the party?” Ville asked still hugging and holding, Kayla.

“Actually I was wondering if we could party here, then go home and open presents. I don’t know I just would rather open my presents and spend that time alone with my friends rather then people I don’t know. When it was my birthday my dad and I would do something special together and then have family time on my birthday, then I would be able to invite my friends the next day.” I said. It was a habit and just something I loved to do with my dad. When he died I never celebrated my birthday until I met the girls.

“Sure honey. Of course.” Bam said putting his chin on my head.

“Thankyou.” I smiled and held his hands, playing with his fingers.

“So what do we do up until the time of the party?” I asked.

“Well..I don’t know really. I didn’t plan this part.” Bam said.

“Nice Bam. Real nice.”

“Hey it’s not my fault!” He defended.

“Oh of course it’s not. It’s that Lucky Charms leprechaun who likes people who go after his lucky charms, it’s his fault right?” I asked.

“That was so weird.” Steve-O said.

“Well he’s weird! He’s always like “They’re after me Lucky Charms!” it’s so weird!” Nicole yelled, the Lucky Charms part in an irish accent. I laughed.

“So Bam what time is the party?” I asked looking up at him.

“It’s at nine and ends whenever you want.” Bam said. I grinned.

“So if I want it to end at 9:02?” I asked.

“No you can’t end it that soon. Beside’s we got some suprises for the party.” Bam said.

“If your thinking of making us sing and play then I say not!” I yelled. Bam pouted. Nicole, Ashley, and Kayla grinned. I bet they knew and said yes.

“You know if you girls said yes you can play..but without a singer.” I smirked.

“Noo!” Nicole yelled.

“Your going to sing!” Ashley yelled. I rolled my eyes.

“Of course I will! I love to sing duh!” I said laughing. They gasped.

“You are a confusing person first your like no then your like of course then you’ll be like whatever!” Nicole said in a girly tone.

“Nicole you’ve been watching to much Zoey 101.” I said.

“I do not watch that!” She defended.

“Okay whatever you say!” I said putting my hands up. I felt someone jump on my back, I looked and saw Frankie.

“Your lucky your not fat.” I said. He jumped off and lifted his shirt. I poked his stomach.

“Yay no fatness!” He yelled happily.

“So when can we go get my lip ring?” I asked excited.

“Maybe tomorrow.” He grinned.

“Yay! Thankyou Frankie!” I hugged him.

“Your welcome Maggie!” He said laughing.

“Bam I get to get a lip ring!” I yelled.

“I know!” He said in fake excitement.

“How rude.” I gasped.

“You know I love you.” He smiled and hugged me.

“You do know that when she get’s a lip ring you can’t kiss her because it could get infected, so about a week you can touch her lips and for about 2 she can’t play with it, and when your having sex you can’t pull at it to get her horny or you horny.” Frankie said. My mouth fell open.

“Aww I can’t kiss her. Damn! Aww I can’t do that last part? Damn!” Bam yelled. My eyebrows went up in suprise and I took a few steps away from him. Everybody laughed at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love!! read my one shot that has it's own story thing called Cancer!!!
I'm also writing a new story but it won't be posted until I finish this story or my other one which I really need to update!