Trashed and Scattered

Situations and a ***ing Fight

FF 9 o clock

“Ahh time for partay!” I yelled. We just set up and chatted for ever!

“You girls are going to dance with me. Novak make sure you tell the girls you have STD’s.” I said. He gasped.

“Your mean.”

“You know you lovers me.” I hugged him. He laughed.

“Ya sure I do.” Glomb walked in.

“Glomb!” I yelled. We didn’t know each other that much seeing as how he had to go somewhere the day before we got to West Chester.

“Magen!” He yelled. We knew each others names. I ran and hugged him. He called Bam’s cell phone and I grabbed it once and we talked for a few minutes.

“You don’t know me but I’m your biggest fan.” I said.

“Bam was right. Your weird.” He laughed.

“Well fine I don’t like you either.” I said crossing my arms and pouting.

“Aww I don’t know you but I feel bad.” He said.

“No you don’t.”

“Well I guess you do know me.” He said grinning.

“Well Happy Birthday Magen.” He said.

“Ahh yay! I feel even more loved!” I hugged him again. People started coming in. We walked over to the Viva La Bam crew, HIM, My Chem, and Johnny, and Steve-O.

“So what’s happening?” I asked.

“Well Rake set up a stereo and that will play for a bit, we have a bartender, The Bloodhound Gang will play at 9:30 until 10 then we play until 10:45, then HIM plays for a bit and we party.” Gerard said.

“Okay then.” I smiled and sat down on a barstool.

“Oh and then you girls play.” Bob said grinning.

“Okay then.” I said again. I looked over to the door that people kept coming through and saw Missy walk in. I groaned very loudly and banged my head on the table.

“What’s wrong?” Bam asked.

“I just saw Missy fucking walk through.” I said still banging my head on the table. Bam grabbed my head and spun my around and looked me straight in the eyes.

“Don’t worry about her. Today is about you, not her. I promise nothing will go wrong.” He said kissing my forehead. I nodded.

“Okay.” I smiled and hugged him. I saw Jimmy Pop and Evil Jared, I met him earlier he’s really fucking funny and nice, walk up to the mic.

“Hello everybody!” Jimmy Pop yelled into the mic. The crowd cheered.

“We’re here because our friends girlfriend, who is pretty fucking awsome, is 22 today! Magen come up here!” Jimmy Pop yelled. I got up and ran to the stage and walked over to Jimmy Pop.

“Come on people let’s sing Happy Birthday!” Jimmy Pop yelled.

“No!” I yelled laughing.

“Happy birthday to you!” Jimmy Pop and Evil Jared started. The crowd sang Happy Birthday to me.

“Okay can I go back now?” I asked blushing.

“Sure. Alright people. At 9:30 we’re going to rock the fucking house! Then at 10 My Chemical Romance is playing until 10:45! Then HIM is going to rock out. Then we party then Magen, Ashley, Nicole, and Kayla are going to play a song or two or something for you!” Jimmy Pop yelled. We ran down to everybody. Rake jacked up the stereo and people started partying.

“Bam you want to dance with me?” Jimmy Pop yelled. Bam laughed.

“No I’m going to dance with Magen.” He said grabbing my hand and leading me to the dance floor.

“But I want to dance with Frankie.” I fake whined.

“Well that’s too bad.” He smirked. He put his hands on my waist and we started dancing. After a while we started grinding on each other. I started laughing, because Bam had this serious face on, which made Bam laugh. All of a sudden Bam turned around.

“Bam what the hell?” I asked. I looked around him and saw Missy with her hands on his waist trying to fucking grind on him.

“Missy let me the fuck go and leave me alone!” He yelled and turned back around and started dancing with me. I saw hands slide around his waist and lead down to his crotch. Okay this bitch is going down! I shoved Bam over.

“What the fuck Missy do you have a problem!?” I yelled.

“Ya actually I do! You need to stay away from my man!” She yelled.

“He’s not your man and he’s not fucking property so stop saying ‘My man!’ I said rolling my eyes.

“I’ll call him whatever the fuck I want bitch!” She yelled.

“You really need to get over yourself and get out.” I said. She shoved me. Oh no she did NOT just touch me. I brought my fist back and hit her in the face. She punched me in my eye. I hit her again when I was lifted up into the air and carried towards the bar. I crossed my arms and let myself be carried. The person sat me down and Missy was being escorted out..with a black eye and broken nose might I add.

“And stay out bitch!!” Nicole yelled to Missy. I had to laugh at that because she was acting gangster.

“Holy shit!” Dico yelled.

“Where the hell did you learn to fight like that!?”

“I used to take classes when I was younger and then when Kayla, Ashley, Nicole and I all moved in together we decided we should take classes so that if any of us are ever alone we have a weapon. Our bodies. She acts like Bam’s property and that’s stupid, she thinks she’s all that-” I was cut off by Bam’s lips on my own. I kissed him back smiling. He pulled away.

“That was fucking hot. But I had to pull you away before you killed her.” Bam said seriously. I laughed and hugged him.

“Okay Magen your seriously to freaking cool.” Glomb said.

“Well I wouldn’t be me without my friends.” I said and hugged my girls.

“Beside’s they all can do that.” I said. I swear Steve-O, Johnny, and Ville’s jaws drop and they probably were a bit happy..if you know what I mean.

“You have to teach me!” Frankie yelled wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me into the air.

“Maybe tomorrow..maybe.” I said. Situations by Escape the Fate came on. Ashley and I looked at each other and grinned. We ran up to the stage and started to sing along in the mic and dancing.

Situations are irrelevant now.
She loves the way that I tease,I love the way that she breathes

I touched her ooh, she touched my ahhh, it was the craziest thing. I sang and Ashley did the Ohh and Ahh parts.
I love the girls who hate to love because they're just like me.
A certain girl she took my hand and ran it up her thigh.
She licked her lips and pulled my hair, I fall in love for a night


Nicole and Kayla ran up and started to sing along to. We were all just laughing, dancing and having a good time.

She can't behave and I'm just a slave,
don't worry I'll be gone when the morning comes.

Darling what is going on?
Honestly that never happened
Lying is your favorite passion.
Leave me, go where you belong
Higher heels and lipstick napkins
dying is your latest fashion.

The frustration it's a regular thing
I hate the ones who love to hate because they're just like me.
A certain girl she took her hand and put it in my lap
*It's way too... she said once you have me you'll always come back.

She can't behave and I'm just a slave,
don't worry I'll be gone when the morning comes.

Darling what is going on?
Honestly that never happened
Lying is your favorite passion.
Leave me, go where you belong
Higher heels and lipstick napkins
dying is your latest fashion.

I know you love to resist
and all it takes is a kiss
and you just love to hate me.

You know you love all the lies
so don't act surprised
that I just love to hate you.

I kissed your lips you pulled my hair it was the craziest thing.
I love the girls who love to hate. [Breathing]


Right before the breathing part Nicole yelled ‘Now it’s time to pretend you just had the best orgasm EVER and your trying to breath!’ which kind of made everyone laugh and not be able to do the breathing part.

(Whoa) Darling what is going on?
Honestly that never happened
Lying is your favorite passion.
Leave me, go where you belong
Higher heels and lipstick napkins,
dying is your latest fashion

Darling (leave me) what is going on?
Honestly that never happened
Lying is your favorite passion
Leave me (darling) go where you belong
Higher heels and lipstick napkins,
dying is your favorite passion


That song is awesome. We screamed for no reason, just hyperness and ran over to the guy’s and Mary.
♠ ♠ ♠
LMAO!!! My cousin wrote that fight part. He came over and read what I was writing and I was at the part where Missy came in and bam and I just started dancing and he's like 'Give me the laptop' so I did and he wrote that part XD
Hope you like!! Comments rock!!