Speed Dialing

Simple Moments

Marilyn

It had been six months since the incident about my dad but that honestly didn’t stop Gerard and me from supporting the baby. My dad was a bit on the sour side about the idea of me being pregnant, but he came around as he realized he would become a grandparent. He does give Gerard looks every now and then though. My mother is actually really joyous about it and practically treats Gerard like he’s royalty. Call it weird, but it’s true. As far as Gerard’s parents, I think they’re amazing. They’ve been so supportive.
As for Gerard, we’ve been down a bumpy road maybe once or twice. Just like every other pregnant woman out there, I obtained some new habits. I had these REALLY weird cravings most of the time, like wanting hot and sour soup at four in the morning. I always had my moods running wild and just the little things Gerard said either made me cry or got me WAY too over excited. Gerard has been showing me some signs that he is getting annoyed with me and it hurts. What if our relationship just crumbled? I had always feared that since Gerard was never used to any huge responsibility and now he has a child to take care of.
Oh, and I forgot to mention that we’re setting up for a beautiful baby girl. That’s right, a baby girl. I practically cried when I saw my baby on the screen when I went to go get the ultrasound procedure done. We hadn’t really debated on names so much but when I brought it up to Gerard that I wanted to name our baby girl after his late grandmother he practically cried himself.
Moving on, as said, Gerard has been really annoyed with me lately. He’ll snap at me if I even ask him for something to eat. I think the baby idea is just working his nerves like a direct slap to the face. Gerard would yell at me sometimes but I stuck it through because I knew this wasn’t how he usually acted.
Oh, and I forgot to mention, Gerard would drink every so often. That’s what made my heart crack the most. He couldn’t bear some of my emotions, so he’d go buy some beer and drink it right in front of me.
I’m sure some of you would have left him by now but I’m not because I love him and well, I am pregnant. Yes, I said love. I fucking love Gerard Way. I mean, wow. Isn’t it funny how he’s a giant rock star and I’m just his pregnant girlfriend who isn’t worthy to be in his presence?
“Hurry up, Marilyn, or we’ll be late for Frank’s birthday!” Gerard yelled to me from the living room. I rose from my seat on the bed and sighed as I walked into the living room, my hands on my now fully exposed baby bump. I swear I had gotten so fat; I was almost like a gigantic elephant with a vagina and boobs.
Gerard’s face lit up when he saw me and he had this huge goofy grin etched on his features. I couldn’t help but smile back even though my face was flushed a pink color. It was those simple moments and the things he did that made me smile. Gerard stepped up to me and pressed his forehead against mine. He smiled at me and rested his hands on top of mine on my pregnant stomach. His face pulled away from mine but returned to capture my lips in his as a kiss. It was a simple, innocent kiss but it still meant all the same. My heart still beat extremely fast whenever he was around and I would get butterflies in my stomach. As his lips lingered on mine, I thought that this was the moments I lived for.
Correction; we lived for.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is going to be slightly long, but I think it's needed. I might stop the story. Why? Because I just lost three subscribers and it hurts a lot. Not only that, but I'm not getting as many comments and subscribers like I used to. I feel like no one is reading this story.
I would love to continue this story, but guys, I need MOTHERFUCKING MOTIVATION.
Not to be greedy, but I'd love it if you left long or descriptive comments about the chapter, subscribed, and spread the word about this story.
So should I delete the story and move on or not?