Speed Dialing

The Fight

Gerard

So basically we had already gotten inside our car and I was driving us to Frank’s rented house. I would glance at Marilyn every so often but not long enough to miss any road signals. Every time I would glance at her, I’d see her with her hands on her stomach. I swear, this woman made me smile beyond belief. To me, it was amazing we had made it through this all for almost eight months. I honestly had never been in a relationship this long and now I know what true love it and fuck, it feels amazing.
Okay, so I’ll be the first to admit that our relationship is far from perfect and I take all the blame. I think it was around her fifth month of pregnancy where we had our first fight.

“Fucking shit, Marilyn!” I shouted gritting my teeth as well as turning my hands into fists. “You’re fucking eating us out of house and home! How are we gonna fucking pay for all this?!”
You’re the famous one, you should cover it!” Marilyn cried back, her lips sticking out in an angry pout. I frowned at this and crossed my arms, “Doesn’t mean you should still waste all the fucking money! Ugh, this is fucking stupid! This is your fucking fault!”
“So it’s my fault that I’m pregnant!?” Marilyn screamed back, her eyes glazed with tears by this time. Her bottom lip trembled as she took it with her teeth.
“There come the water works.” I grumbled, looking away. “Shit, the whole hormone deal really has messed you up!” I hissed annoyed with how she would act lately. Marilyn would cry for every single fucking thing that bothered her. If there wasn’t a certain food in the house, she’d cry. If she missed a show on TV, she’d cry. If I was gone for an hour, she’d cry.
“You always fucking cry! Can’t you be just a little fucking stronger?!” I asked her, frowning. Marilyn began to bawl and bury her face in her pillow, screaming over and over that it wasn’t her fault.
“Don’t try to make me feel gui-“
“You’re the one who got us into this mess, you fucking rapist!” Marilyn cried out, looking at me with the most painful expression on her face. I’ve never seen her as depressed as this. Mostly the tears would end after a minute or so but after almost twenty minutes, she continued on crying. I just stood there like a moron until I realized what a douche bag and jerk I had become.
She didn’t deserve this shit. I didn’t fucking deserve her. I raped her and now I’ve caused her to feel like the worst person in existence.
I kept my hands in fists until my knuckles were as white as a ghost. I hated myself so much that I couldn’t even say anything for a while.
“I’m sorry.” My voice had become hoarse and slightly on the soft side as I realized that I too, was crying. Marilyn looked up from her pillow as she began to stop her crying and stared at me. She crawled over to the edge of the bed so that she was just a couple of inches away from me.
“I’m a fucking moron, I shouldn’t even treat you like this.” I mumbled but loud enough for her to hear. “It’s my fault we’re in this but I know we can handle it.” I stated, trying to sound strong but failing. “I’m a moron and now I’m a wuss because I’m fucking crying.”
Marilyn wrapped her arms around my lower abdomen as she pulled us closer and spoke softly, “You’re not a wuss and I forgive you.” She sniffled and after wards, I stroked her hair.
“I love you.” I whispered to her, getting on my knees so that we were almost at the same level. “I love you too.” She whispered and I saw tears coming from her eyes once more. I smiled slightly and kissed one of the tears away before brushing part of her hair aside.
“I’m never leaving you.”

As the traffic light turned to a crimson red, I eased up on the pedal, making the car stop momentarily. I looked over at Marilyn and kissed her cheek although my lips lingered against her smooth skin. Marilyn turned to me and pressed her lips against my own, which I happily agreed to. I returned the kiss as I captured her lips as well and I was about to move on when I heard a honk from the car behind me. I quickly pressed my foot on the gas pedal, my cheeks flushed.
Marilyn giggled and that’s when I realized that she was all I needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW. FUCKING WOW. I didn't think I'd get a large response, but holy shit, I did. Guys, that meant so fucking much to me! If you all keep commenting like that, most likely I'll post more chapters and feel motivated. You all made me so fucking happy it's like, "WHOA!" I'd marry all of you if I could. ;D
SEANCE, I'd love to thank you for all your ideas! You gave me so many flashback ideas. You're awesome.
That doesn't mean the rest of you are less awesome. ;D I especially loved those comments where you guys said that you'd cry if I deleted this story.
Love you all!
Subscribe and comment? <3