Speed Dialing

Be Strong

Marilyn

For a second I didn’t believe the doctor. I chose not to. How could I believe that my daughter was gone? The baby I carried for through most of its life span was actually gone. My eyes were wide and I found myself crying in only seconds.
I trembled violently and screamed, “Our baby is not gone!” I argued, “She’s not!” I could feel Gerard’s eyes practically staring me down.
“Ms. Highmore! Please understand! Due to your accident, the baby just couldn’t make it!” The doctor defended, keeping his stance straight and his voice calm. How could he possibly sound like that!?
“Please, just.. leave us alone.” Gerard hissed, glaring at the doctor as if it was his fault, but in truth, I felt like it was Gerard’s fault.
The doctor nodded and silently left the room. I’m only guessing this because my vision was pretty blurry with tears by this point. I heard Gerard shuffle his way throughout the room. I felt his touch at my hair as he was stroking it as he whispered in my ear, “It’ll be all right.” I shoved him away and felt a sharp pain go through my spine. The pain was so unbearable, I cried even more.
“G-Gerard,” I hesitated but then screamed, “f-f-fuck you! This i-is all y-y-your f-fucking f-f-fault!” I screamed now crying because of the pain and the hurt I felt mentally. Gerard became silent and froze in place. I went on with my screaming, “If y-you hadn’t begun to d-drink again, we wouldn’t be in this m-m-mess! Our baby would still be h-here!”
Gerard continued to stay silent for the next five minutes. Every now and then he’d open his mouth and then close it, as if he thought what he was going to say would make things worse.
Nothing could ever make this worse. I lost my baby and I felt I was losing the love of my life too.
“I know.” Gerard hoarsely whispered and I knew he had started crying himself. “I-I know.” He stuttered. “P-Please Marilyn, I-I c-c-can’t f-f-fucking l-lose y-you.” He cried out softly and I could tell he meant it and was desperate. I had shut my eyes as I tried to block everything out. He really did sound truthful.
I just wasn’t sure if I was ready.
“P-Please, l-listen.” Gerard pleaded, “I-I don’t w-want to l-lose you t-too.” My eyes shot open and I saw his face. Hell, seeing him made my heart crack into millions of pieces.
I had to forgive him. There was just something there that drew me to him. I had to admit, I needed him. I really did.
“I-I don’t k-know.” I stuttered out in the end, staying still in my bed as I started to feel drowsy. That might be because I took my pills before Gerard came in.
“J-Just k-know t-that,” Gerard coughed as he tried to regain himself, “I-I always l-love you, no m-matter what.
“I know.” I softly whispered. “Me too.” I added as my hand trembled to rest over his, which was on my lap at the moment.
Right when I felt his touch, I knew that everything was going to be all right. This was the type of stuff you’d see in romance movies, but this was all real.
There was that jolt that went through my spine and it made me feel all tingly. It was as if a thousand butterflies had been released in my stomach. I could tell that just by looking into Gerard’s honey glazed eyes, that he was feeling the exact same feeling.
Gerard slowly leaned over me and then took my lips in his. I honestly expected this to be an innocent kiss, but it wasn’t and I knew that this was what we needed in a way.
I bit his bottom lip lightly as I tugged it down a bit. Gerard’s lips slightly smiled and then he pressed our lips together again, only this time with his tongue grazing along my upper and bottom lip. I gladly parted my lips, but he hadn’t slithered his tongue in there. I closed my lips again and Gerard’s tongue grazed along my lips once more. He pressed his lips to mine again and repeated with his tongue. I parted my lips together one more time, and Gerard took this opportunity. His moist, hot tongue slid inside and began mesh around with mine. I felt the tingling sensation begin once more which made my reactions much hastier. As Gerard continued to kiss me, his hands cupped my face and stroked my skin with his thumb. Gerard’s lips soon pulled away from mine and then he smirked at me. I blushed and then smirked as well, sticking my tongue out. Gerard dove down again and kissed my tongue, forcing me to blush once more.
“Ahem!” Frank huffed, knocking on the wall, “Have some considerate for us people who watched half of that.” He joked, making a face.
“Besides, I believe Marilyn has to get ready for surgery.” The doctor replied, chuckling softly.
“Oh.” Gerard and I blushed together as we realized we had been caught. Gerard pulled away from me and rubbed the back of his neck shyly. I couldn’t help but smile at the small action.
Gerard then reached for my uninjured hand and took it in his. He squeezed it gently and then leaned in once more. He whispered against my ear before pulling away. “Be strong.”
“I’ll always be if you’re around.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa, 105 comments!
Guys, I've been grounded and I won't really be online until Wednesday! I'm going to be sneaking on most of the time though, aha! Wednesday is when school starts for me, by the way! I'm starting late because they're finishing up my school.
:P
So, how did you like this chapter?
Don't worry, I'm still working twists in my mind... Hehe. How did the.. ahem, tongue scene go along? Damn, I need to work on that.
Comments and subscriptions make Gerard masturbate!