Speed Dialing

All About Love

Gerard

“Now are you sure you want to..?” I asked Marilyn softly, trailing off towards the end of the sentence. My lips were against Marilyn’s neck and the smooth touch of her skin made it difficult to resist kissing her. I now laid next to her with my body against hers and my right hand at the right side of her neck. My thumb caringly stroked her skin as my eyes gazed at her, scanning her from head to toe. Marilyn looked like one of those sweet porcelain dolls and to think that she loved me gave me those shivers up and down my spine.
“Yes, I’m ready Gerard, I’m sure of it.” Marilyn replied back in a whispering voice. Her hands shook with excitement as they reached to my hair. Her fingers twirled strands of my hair as I laid my lips on her skin fully, kissing the smooth skin. As I pressed the skin closer to my own lips, I heard a soft moan escape from those soft pink lips that I have grown so familiar with. I smiled against her skin and then slightly pulled away so that my lips were now just inches from her neck. I latched on to another skin and another moan was released from her lips as I gently sucked on the small part of skin. I didn’t want to bite her, as it might hurt her, and I wanted to make this moment the sweetest thing for her.
“G-Gerard..” Marilyn softly cooed and I noticed that her hips pressed to mine, which is when I noticed her dire want for this. She wasn’t lying, she really did want this. I smiled widely as my lips were still against her skin. I somewhat pulled away from the skin and then lightly kissed those beautiful lips of hers. Marilyn slowly pressed back as I cupped her face with my hands. I pulled her closer and then pulled away from the kiss, moving downward to kiss the skin just barely being covered by her shirt.
“Uhn,” Marilyn ground out as she pressed her hips against mine once more, “Y-You can take it off if y-you want.. I know I-I want to.” Marilyn stuttered with her words and I looked up at her and saw she was in pure bliss. Just her suggestion warmed my heart as she was offering me everything.
“Mmhm.” I mumbled against the skin before pulling away. My hands went under her back and lifted her up so she was now sitting. My hands then went to the bottom of her shirt and began to lift it up. Finally, the dreadful article of clothing was gone. I tossed it somewhere across the room, not caring where it went. My hands went to Marilyn’s exposed sides, where I then slid my hands up and down, causing her to tremble. Marilyn returned to lying down and I slowly dove down myself. My chin rested on her stomach as I looked at her, while she returned the gaze. My hand searched for her own and once I felt her hand, I took it in mine. “I love you so much.” I whispered to her, placing quick kisses across from her upper stomach to her lower abdomen. Marilyn’s face flushed as she smiled with passion. Her eyes glazed with delight as I looked up to her.
I laid one last quick kiss to the area around her belly button before letting my hands run down her sides once more.
“Your touch is fucking amazing.” Marilyn murmured, bucking her hips up on instinct. I smiled at this and kissed her lower abdomen as my hands left her sides and went to her shoulders. I massaged her shoulders for a moment, letting my thumb caress and rub. Marilyn opened her mouth and let another sweet moan escape. I smiled at this and slid my body up as I kissed her shoulder, moving down to her upper arm before stopping. I then kissed Marilyn at her lips while my fingers danced downward until they grabbed the sides of her jeans. Marilyn made high pitched noise as I tugged on the jeans, basically asking her if I can slide these off. I knew she couldn’t answer as my tongue, by this time, was meshing around with hers in her mouth. I pulled away so I could get an answer. I did, and it was a breathless “Yes”.
I unbuttoned the gold painted button and then slid the zipper down. I slid the jeans off halfway and then Marilyn wiggled out of them to help me. I smiled genuinely at her and kissed her forehead, “You’re so gorgeous.” I murmured against her skin. I sat up and picked up Marilyn’s skinny jeans and tossed them to the side, as I did with the shirt. I then returned my gaze to Marilyn’s body. She was really gorgeous, inside and out.
Marilyn’s hands reached and then she grabbed the edge of my shirt, tugging it upward as she tried to take it off. I chuckled and placed my hands over hers as I helped her get the shirt off me. The band shirt was pushed aside, as it no longer mattered.
I gazed lovingly at Marilyn and murmured, “I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
PART TWOOO!
;D
I lied again.
Part Three is up though, so GO READ THAT, SUCKAS.