Speed Dialing

Promise?

Gerard

Many people would probably call us weird for sitting in a car with our Starbucks drinks in hand. We prefer to think differently, on most cases anyway.
Sitting in the passenger seat was Marilyn, while I sat in the driver’s seat, with my plain coffee in my hands. “Dammit, you need to be more creative about your coffee.” Marilyn commented, her slender, yet slightly stubby fingers around her drink’s cup.
I rolled my eyes and chuckled just before speaking, “Well, for your information, I am a mature grown up.” I teased with my head held high. Marilyn giggled herself and playfully slapped me with her free hand. Her pink lips clasped around the straw as she began to take sips of her Vanilla Bean frap.
I leaned over and kissed her cheek, grinning widely at her as I waited for a response. Marilyn’s lips let go of the straw and then she turned to look at me. She made a face and smiled widely as she spoke, “You smell like cigarettes and coffee. Ew.”
“Mm, you know you like it.” I told her, leaning in to close the space between us. My lips took hers in a kiss while my hand reached up to rest at the back of her neck. Ever so carefully, I began to rub the smooth skin as my tongue slithered inside the walls of her mouth. My hand slightly pressed her head closer to mine, giving me more access to the kiss. Marilyn’s lips soon pulled from mine and we were silent for a moment, but the smiles on our faces said it all. I was so deeply in love with this girl it wasn’t even funny. I just could imagine life with her already and it gave me the most amazing feeling inside.
I chuckled softly and kissed her forehead gently as I whispered, “So that’s what a Vanilla Bean frap tastes like.”
Marilyn giggled, “You pig!” She squealed after wards, her lips forming a pout. “Aw, you know I love you!” I told her, snickering as I turned to face the steering wheel.
“Aw, we’re going back home?” Marilyn asked with mock disappointment on her face. “Yes, we are. We have to get packing, remember? In two days, we’re off to Japan.” I reminded her placing my drink in the cup holder. I then poked her cheek, causing her to make a face by scrunching her nose and sticking out her tongue.
“You baby.” I mumbled, obviously joking.
“Hey!”

Hours Later

“Gerard!” Marilyn called out from our bedroom. “What?” I called back, earning another reply in the process, “Do you know if my dinosaur shirt is in the washer?”
“Uh, no.” I replied after I was at the doorway of our living room. “Oh, never mind then!” Marilyn replied, wiggling a little as she was looking through our closet. I smiled and walked up behind her as I wanted to try to help her. Knowing Marilyn as the procrastinator, she was doing everything at the last minute. Technically, it wasn’t really the last minute, but whatever.
“Need any help?” I asked her, earning a nod. I laughed lightly as she tried to jump to a pair of converse she was aiming for. Why she put the so high is beyond me. I reached with my hand and took the pair of converse from the shelf, handing them to her. “There you go.” I told her, leaning in to swiftly kiss her cheek. “Thank you!” Marilyn replied, returning the kiss with a smile on her face. She placed the shoes in her suitcase and then examined the closet, “What else should I take?” She questioned me. “Don’t look at me, I’m not a girl.” I told her instinctively.
“Well, you’re no help when it comes to picking out outfits.” Marilyn remarked, sticking her tongue out.
“Hmm, maybe you should just go nude.” I teased, laughing as I zipped my own suitcase up. “Oh, that would be great publicity. “Gerard Way’s Girlfriend Goes Nude!”” Marilyn exaggerated, giggling. I wrapped my arms around her slender waist as I came up behind her.
“Do you know how much I love you?” I asked her with my chin resting on her shoulder. “I think I do.” Marilyn replied in response, her hand reaching up to graze my cheek. “Well, I love you so much,” I added, “I promise.”
"Promise?" Marilyn questioned before saying, “Promises never last forever.” Marilyn added in a soft whisper.
“This one does.”
♠ ♠ ♠
GERARD DYED HIS HAIR BRIGHT RED.
(:
I found this out days ago, but I forgot to put it up on here.
Subscriptions and comments make me REALLY happy. [no lie!]