Speed Dialing

Lust, Lust, Lust.

Marilyn

I awoke and noticed I was in my room. The soft green color of my walls was so familiar, but at the same time I felt like as if I was a stranger in my own room. I sat up and took a deep breath. Something just didn’t feel right here.
I turned my head and squealed when I saw Gerard in my room. Why was he in my room all of a sudden? Wasn’t it just yesterday when we were talking on the phone? Now he was here. That made no sense what so ever, but oh well.
“G-Gerard?” My voice came out like a soft whisper, which slightly surprised me. He was smoking but my voice seemed to alarm him, since a look of concern washed over his face when he stared at me. He pressed down the cigarette in the clay ash tray, obviously putting out the cigarette. That’s strange because I don’t remember having an ash tray on my nightstand.
“Yeah?” He spoke softly right back to me and without warning sat next to me on the bed. Gerard began to shift and then in the blink of an eye he was hovering over me. His hazel eyes looked riddled with guilt for a split moment, or maybe that was just the effects of my mind asking so many questions.
My breathing was getting more desperate as my heart began to beat even faster. I bit my lip as his face eased in closer to my own with our lips so close to touching.
“I’ll never hurt you, I promise.” Gerard whispered and I could feel his breath hit my skin, which made me tremble under his grasp. I knew my breath was probably hitting him too. Strangely, our breath was almost like ice, seeing as it was so cold.
Gerard was keeping himself up by using just one hand on the bed. The other one had sneakily gone under my shirt. His thumb was caressing my skin and I couldn’t help but squeal at this. Okay, it wasn’t exactly a squeal. Okay, so it was a moan, sue me.
My head spun even more when he brushed his lips against mine. “What’re you doing?” I asked him softly.
All Gerard did was hush me and bring me into another passionate kiss. I’m not saying I didn’t enjoy it, but all of this was just so.. confusing.
I felt his tongue trail across my lip, seeming to beg for entrance. I hadn’t really done anything because he stopped and then gently bit my lip, pulling it after wards. My arms were shaking as I soon wrapped them around his neck. Without warning, I bucked my hips up and met his hips for a moment.
Noticing this, Gerard pressed his lips against mine in a lust filled kiss and pressed his hips against mine. Honestly, it was almost like grinding and to tell you the truth, I loved it.
His tongue slipped into my mouth, exploring and taking dominance over me. I tried to moan, but with the whole kissing thing, that was impossible. I pulled away from the kiss and automatically Gerard moved himself down so now that his lips came in contact with my neck. He had laid sweet butterfly kisses as he went up and down. He sucked on my skin for a moment and left it momentarily, leaving a pink mark on the skin. He soon went to my jaw line and began to trail his own kisses there. I’ll admit, they were sloppy and by this time I was aroused completely.


Then my alarm rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
MORE COMMENTS, MORE UPDATES!