The Red Eyes

The Charm House

If there is a place that I love in Sharice it's the charm house. It has a strange name, but I like it. The Charm house is where some of my friends and me stay over the weekend. It's amazing. It belongs to me, Rena, Kristina, and Brittany. Today Lily, Whenchen, Alyssa, Emily, and Leah came over. It's really like having a sleepover, except its at our own clubhouse, which really is just a house. Right now I really just wanted to go outside. When I need time alone, I just fly up to the creek. Only me and Alyssa know about it. It's where we can be ourselves and talk about anything and be anyone. I really needed time alone so I could think more about that strange girl. I felt like I needed to know why she had feelings. Usually, people that come to life from the Imaginarium can move, just not have thoughts or emotions. I closed my eyes and pictured that blackburnt kid. Something was different about her. She was nothing like the cold, strange, gloomy, blackburnts. My thoughts were inturupted when I saw Alyssa coming up with two mugs of Lily's amazing hot cocoa. "I'll give you this if you tell me what's going on" Alyssa said pointing to the most amazing drink in the world. I had to give in. Chocolate was my weakness. "Fine" I said taking the hot cocoa. "Remember that girl I told you about, the blackburnt one?". Alyssa looked like she was trying to remember. "Uh, yea. Why?". "Well, she's somewhere and she has thoughts, feelings,stuff that people from the imaginarium just can't have. Alyssa seemed really different. "Well Alda..... I just don't think that we should really look into it that much. It's not that important. " I just didn't get it. How could she just say it's not important?! "WHAT?" I yelled. "Alyssa, it's really important!" She looked surprised and upset. "Never mind" I said. "We can talk about it later, I guess." Alyssa looked at me and said "Yea, I really don't want to talk about it right now". I stood up and said "But we will talk about it .... right?". "Yea...... we will."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about taking so long to put up the next chapter! Please comment!