Sorrow's Love

New Home

It was another lovely day outside but it slowly began to darken.

"So Sasori-danna, are you going alone or do you want me to company you, un?" Deidara asked lazily.

"No, it's annoying enough that this mission may take four months to accomplish, you're annoying, I'll go on my own this time," Sasori anwsered harshly.

"You're touchy today, yeah."

"Just shut-up. You man-girl!"

"I'm not a girl, un!"

"Will you two shut the hell up and Sasori when will you be ready to leave?" Kisame asked.

"Now. See you in forever," Sasori said sighing and leaving. Once he closed the door he didn't even say bye to anybody. It would take at this rate, only two days to make it to the village, Sasori thought. A few hours passed. Walking for nine hours was not fun. He decided to rest. The night was out, lighting the path to the village his 'friend' was moving to. His back layed against the cold, hard trunk of the shady tree. Many relaxed and partied. Mostly since school would begin soon. Sasori had planned the whole mission until the end. He thought and thought about how to make it easier. Nothing. When sunrise hit Sasori was already walking. Still tired though. He yawned and stretched his arms as he walked. The path was calm and many voices were beginning to be heard. Maybe he guessed wrong. Two days. Well at least he made it. Now all he needed was an excuse to get in the village, without getting caught. Sasori sighed and waited under a tree until he got an idea. He fell asleep, but after a few moments of relaxation he woke.

"What the hell!? I said you couldn't come!" Sasori yelled furiously.

"Well sorry, I had to, leaders orders, un" Deidara shrugged as Sasori groaned.

"Get back to the lair. Tell the leader I'll send for help if I need it!"

"Are you sure, un?" Deidara asked and Sasori nodded once. Deidara walked away then flew. He sighed of relief, no annoying Deidara. Sasori sat against the tree and waited longer. Once a few hours passed he noticed someone. A lovely young teenage girl walking towards the village. He thanked her in his mind as he walked towards her.

"H-hello, may I help you?" she asked.

"Your bags seem heavy," he said pointing towards them. "May I help you carry them?" Sasori asked.

"Well if you w-want to, thanks," she anwsered shyly.

"So what's your name?" Sasori asked as he took the heaviest looking bag and walked with the girl.

"My n-name's Neokanie. And yours?" she asked him back.

"My name's Sasori. Lovely name by the way."

"Thank-you v-very much. You're very cute!" she giggled a bit. "I'm moving here. New school," she said calmly as Sasori nodded. "My f-father told me I had to move here so I did. I think he made it already, m-my mother's at my aunts, in the Tea v-village."

"Oh well I'm sure you'll like it here a lot," Sasori whispered.

"Thanks, so what are you coming here for?" she asked him.

"Oh well, I have a friend, yeah a friend I have to visit for a while," he anwsered. That was close, he thought. Once they got to the village, Sasori not getting caught thanks to Neokanie had asked him if he had a place to stay.

"Well as a thank you, I'd love to invite you to stay at my apartment. I-if you want," she offered. Sasori nodded and began to pull his wallet.

"Oh no. Y-you don't have to pay, my parents will pay for us, just please b-be, well like we're the closest of friends and we're comftorable with each other you know," Neokanie said with a soft tone. Sasori laughed lightly. "My shy m-mumbles, I know. I cant h-help them though," she laughed lightly at herself to. As they were walking towards the apartment Sasori saw his 'friend' near-by. Luckily the man didn't notice him. Sasori's mission was to kill the entire Snow clan. One of the families had moved to the Leaf. The other at the Tea-which Itachi went there for that reason. Zetsu had to go to the Water village. They weren't suppose to kill the entire clan just the highest branch. Sasori had no idea why but it was assigned and he must complete it without hesitation.

"Sasori I'm going t-to go take a quick shower. Please relax and do as you wish," Neokanie said. The apartment had a lovely veiw of the Leaf village. He nodded. Neokanie smiled and went into the hallway, into a room and closed the door. Sasori sat on the couch. It's been a long day, since this wasn't the way he thought it would go he had to replan a few things all over again, he sighed. Neokanie came out of the shower and she was wearing black capri's and a blue blouse. Her hair was in a pony tail, a few strand of loose hair on her face. Sasori never noticed how lovely she looked until now.

"S-Sasori I'm going to go start dinner now okay. You m-must be starving," she laughed shyly as she passed him and walked into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I took this from my Quizilla account and I really hope you enjoy it. Honestly, this is one of my favorite stories, and out of the others I think it's the best. Many enjoyed it on the other account and I hope you do as well.