Little Things

Intro

COURTNEY'S P.O.V.
Hey, my name is Courtney Way. My brothers are Gerard and Mikey Way. We all live in Bellville New Jersey with our parents. Mikey and I are twins and actually we are almost exactly alike. We may not look alike but we sur do have the same exact tastes.

Mikey and I are both 16 at the moment. Oh! Oops! I almost forgot to mention my older sister, Ashlie. Not like I really want to mention her. I hate her! She is Gerard's twin sister. I really don't understand how two people so different can be twins!

Gerard on one hand likes his room dark. His room is painted black with all of his drawings covering most of the walls. His bed has a black comforter with red pin striped pillows on it. He was such an awesome artist and still is! I so wish I could draw like him.

Ashlie one the other hand...Her room is bright pink. and when I say bright I mean BRIGHT. She has pink carpet, a pink comforter, pink pillows, pink canopy....Thats just getting started! She also has ALOT of really fluffy stuffed animals on her bed, a pink laptop, and a PINK desk! SHE IS OVERLY OBSESSED WITH THE UTTERLY DISGUSTING COLORPINK! I HATE it!

My parent also flaunt my sister off like she's some kind of perfect little angel...HA! I am more of an angel than she is! Which is pretty damn bad. They also flaunt her 'accomplichments' with cheerleading. ANY girl could go out in a little slutty outfit and yell 'go team go!' while jumping around and smiling! [A/N: If you are a cheerleader and you are reading this then I did NOT mean to offend you. Its JUST a story!]

My parents still even now ceased to know that I even exist. They never flaunt my good grades, my excellent improvements in track. They even fail to know that either of my brothers exist too. of course you can pretty much blame Gerard for that one. I mean I love my brother, Gerard, but he is a druggie and an alcoholic. He always comes home drunk, and gets the living shit beat out of him by my father.

I love my brother Mikey, and while everyone is completely ignoring us three, Gerard is out doing god knows what, and I am sitting with my twin brother, comforting him until he cries himself to sleep in my arms. Him and I usually share a bed due to this. I surely don't care but I don't like the cause of holding him, and even sometimes having to carry him out of the bathroom into bed because that where he ends up falling asleep. I sit there and hold him while he cries because everyone beats him up at school and calls him a freak. I choked back tears tonight as I sat beside him while he coughed up blood. I told my parents already but they just shrugged and said that he would be 'fine'. They were too busy alarming over the one bruise my sister got a cheer practice today.

I hate them! My parents...I HATE THEM! I wish that they would just DIE!

when I saw my first star that night, that was my wish...For Donna and James Way to die... I know...It sounds brutal but... I HATE THEM!