Little Things

Intro 4

[A/N: If you don't notice throughout the chapter, James is AKA The Rev.]

Paige's P.O.V.
My name is Paige Baker. My brother is Zacky Baker or as people know him, Zacky Vengeance. He is in a band called Avenged Sevenfold, as if people don't know that. I am very proud of my big brother and his friends. I knew that eventually they would hit it big when Zacky came home screaming 'We got a record deal! We got a record deal!' repeatedly, and far, so good.they have went from small garage band to huge hit across the country.

I also help the band with things. Zacky gives me way too much credit for the little things that I do. I mean I only help find producers for their music videos, help think of topics to write their songs on, hand out with James and help him with the rhythms for the drums,

Since I always help James with the drum parts we spend a lot of time together so we are best of friends. We both love to play the drums. (I hope to be in a good band one day! :D)

I was sitting on my bed, intently listening to the music coming out of the speaker on my stereo system. I was listening to the new songs the a7x was planning to put out soon. They are going to call the album Waking The Fallen, and as I listened to it I was to find just small tweaks for it.

As I was doing this I heard a soft knock on the door behind me.

"Paige? You in there?" I heard my brothers voice say quietly.

"Yeah, Zack, I'm here..." I replied, mocking his soft voice.

"Well...Can I come in?" He asked a bit louder.

"Duh!" I laughed.

He walked in, "Hey...I have a couple of questions for you..." he said.

"Fire at will..."

He laughed loudly, "Too much My Chemical Romance..."

I gasped, "NEVER!!"

He laughed, "Well, anyway...Want to go on tour with the me and the guys?"

I put my black mechanical pencil down, grabbed the remote to pause the black Ipod stereo system, "Whats the catch?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, It's just that I wanted to give you something special for you helping the band out with a lot of stuff." He said smiling, "I even got your friend Mariah backstage passes to the blossom concert!"

I paused for a few seconds, thinking about whether or not I would have fun, then replied, "Sure...Why not?"

"Okay...Well...Get your stuff together...We leave in the morning..."

----------
NO COMMMENTS=NOOOOO UPDAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!! :)