The Pros and Cons of Growing Up

Part Sixteen

Frank’s POV

“Gerard!” I called from the bedroom in the middle of the day a few days after Christmas.

“What?” he called.

“C’mere!”

A few seconds later Gerard came into the room, drying his hands on his pants. I smirked at him, pulling him towards the bed as soon as he was within arm’s reach.

He grinned back at me. “What?”

“Nothing. I’m just happy to see you.” I rolled us over so I was on top of him and smirked again.

“It’s two.” He laughed.

“I know.” I pulled his black t-shirt over his shoulders and off of him, then kissed down his neck.

He moaned quietly, pushing off my shirt quickly.

I smirked, feeling him hard already.

“I-It’s just two.” He said again, though I knew he didn’t want me to quit. It was more like he felt obligated to say it, but could give a shit less.

“Shut up and kiss me.” I grunted, unbuttoning his pants.

“I don’t know what’s come over you… but I like it.” Gerard said, before crashing his lips against mine. We tugged the rest of our clothes off as quickly as possible. “A-Are you gonna be on top?” he panted, kissing down my neck.

“Yeah.” I panted as well, reaching over to grad the lube out of our nightstand.

He nodded and took a deep breath. “When we’re sixty, will we still have sex?”

“You said that about fifty and forty and thirty. Of course.” I said impatiently. “Do you have to remind me I’ll be fifty soon?”

“Meh, I’ve only got two years! Don’t even talk!” Gerard said.

I grinned at him. “But you’re still as sexy as ever, Gee.” I kissed down his body, smirking.

He took in sharp gasps the lower my kisses got. I quit at his waist line and sat up.

“Frankie,” he whined. “Why do you have to be such a fucking tease in bed?”

“Because it turns you on.” I answered simply, looking at my husband-to-be. We really needed to get remarried, we were just being lazy about it. We didn’t need paper to show our love for one another anyway.

“W-Well yeah but it also pisses me off.” He said, breathing heavily. I reached down, running my hands down his penis. He moaned out, arching under my touch.

“Does it piss you off when I do this?” I asked, smirking to myself.

“Well I’d rather you fuck me, but it doesn’t piss me off.” He gasped out.

“Alright, Mr. Impatient.” I giggled, grabbing the lube.

Gerard watched me, excitement evident in his face.

I coated myself with the lube, well aware this was going way too quickly. Lately though sex had become a quick thing. Something to get done before another crisis.

He pressed his lips hard against mine as I gently pushed into him. It had been a while since I had been on top, so I knew it would hurt a bit at first.

He winced, moaning into my lips and arching. “H-Harder.” He grunted.

I nodded, thrusting into him. He moaned out once again, burying his head in the crook of my neck.

I continued thrusting into him, harder and faster. His nails dug into my back painfully, causing me to hiss slightly.

“S-Sorry.” He panted.

“No.” I kissed him forcefully, sliding my hand in-between us to stroke his hard penis. I matched my strokes with my thrusts into him, both quick and hard. I knew he would come soon, I could tell it by how hard he was breathing.

“Look at me.” I whispered, pulling away from our kiss.

His eyes went down my body, and then came up to look me straight in the face.

“I love you, Gee.” I whispered, kissing him gently.

He kissed me back as I continued to move in and out of him. We were now both sweaty and breathing hard, I knew he was even closer to coming.

I thrust into him one last time before my stomach gave a small jolt and I came inside of him. He groaned loudly, digging his nails into my back and coming into my hair.

I pulled myself from him and collapsed by him, panting. He nuzzled his head on my chest. I felt my breath slowly returning to me as I stroked his long black hair.

“Mmh, Frankie… we should never move from here.” He whispered.

“Yeah, I know… but we’d die. Plus, I’ll have to pee soon.” I snorted.

I felt him smiling into my chest. We lay there in a comfortable silence for thirty minutes before Gerard’s cell phone began to ring. He groaned and leaned over the side of the bed, fishing it from his jeans pocket. I put my hand on his back, rubbing it.

“Hello?” he asked. “Oh, hey Mikes… meh, nothing. Frankie and I are just laying down… Aiden and Eric are good… whats up?”

I watched Gerard talk on the phone, wondering why Mikey was calling.

“You… what?” Gerard repeated, his eyes widening fearfully. “I mean… are they sure, Mikey?” There was silence, and Gerard gulped. “He… This…. Is it?”

“What’s going on?” I whispered.

“My dad is in the hospital… he’s dying.”