Touched By Angels, I Fall Out Of Grace

Late night kisses.

From now on I will always post some lyrics from a song that I like that goes with the chapter.
I am addicted to doing it. :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A few weeks later]

"Mikeeeeeeey!" I yelled before jumping on his back, knocking us both over. "Geez you act like you haven't seen me in years!" "Might as well be, I haven't seen you since yesterday!" I said with a big grin. He shook his head laughing and got up, holding out his hand to pull me up. I grabbed it and stood up as Frankie walked up. "Hey babe." he said leaning down alittle to give me a little kiss on the tip of my nose. I know what your thinking, how could I be shorter than Frank? But it's true I am shorter, but only by alittle bit. I scrunched my nose as a warm feeling flooded my body, man oh man did I have it bad for that boy, and I loved it when he kissed the tip of my nose. I smiled widely and grabbed him by the back of the neck, pulling him down for a quick but passionate kiss. Gerard and Rachel whistled as they walked up with the rest of the group. I bowed and started laughing. We were all outside of my house on my driveway.

"So what are we doing today?" Caity asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "just hang out at my house?" Everyone looked around at eachother and nooded their heads in a silent agreement. We all made our way into the house and sat in the livingroom. Frankie sat on the couch and I sat inbetween his legs on the floor, with him playing with my hair. I still haven't talked to Savannah, she tried calling but I won't answer. I'm not ready to forgive her yet, I think we just need to let our friendship breathe for alittle bit. Me and Gerard are totally fine. I guess I still have a little bit of lust towards him, but my feelings for Frank totally out weigh them.

I put on Alice In Wonderland and we all layed around watching it. A naging feeling in my bladder started to annoy me so I got up to go to the bathroom. After I finished my buisness, I turned off the light and opened the door to walk back out into the livingroom, but someone pushed me back into the dark bathroom and closed the door. I started freaking out, hoping it wasn't Gerard. I flipped on the light and Frankie's brilliant hazel eyes were shining with lust. He smiled and turned the light back out, heightning the feeling of his touch since I couldn't see what he was doing. His hands gently but firmly held my hips and his mouth slowly made it's way up my neck. My knees started to buckle at the sensation so he leaned me up against the sink. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his body close.

There was a sudden banging on the bathroom door. "I have to pee so bad! Open up!" Ray yelled through the door. I sighed and flipped on the light. I gave Frank a quick kiss before opening the door to reveal Ray doing 'the potty dance'. He gave us a quizical look but pushed us out and slammed the door behind us. We laughed and headed back out to the livingroom to watch the rest of the movie.

It was late as everyone filed out of the door yelling various goodbyes, leaving me and Frank alone. I layed on the couch and Frank came and layed on top of me setting his head on my chest. "This is my favorite song." he whispered as he tapped his fingers on my arm, mimicking my heartbeat. I smiled as I gently played with his hair. He raised his head and looked me straight in the eye, "Abbie, I love you." My heart fluttered and I could feel tears brimming my eyes, "Frank, I love you too." I whispered. He smiled and brought his face to mine, our lips barely brushing against eachother. My heart started to pound as I placed my hands on his cheeks, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. He planted litle kisses down my neck, letting his teeth genlty graze the sensitive skin. I let out a little moan as he bit down on the place where my neck and chest meet. I quickly pulled his lips back to mine, wanting to get lost in the taste of him. After awhile I gently pulled away, not wanting to ruin the beautiful moment. He smiled and got up pulling me up with him.

*Frank's P.O.V*

I gently laid her down in her welcoming blankets. I tunred off the light and crawled in next to her, breathing in her sweet intoxicating scent. I loved this girl like no other. The moonlight shone on her beautiful face as she smiled at me, her green eyes sparkling. Her eyes started to grow heavy, her generous eyelashes fighting to stay up. "It's okay, go to sleep." I whispered. She smiled and quitely whispered, "I love you Frank." before her breathing became slow. She had fallen alseep. My eyes started to grow heavy too. The last thing I saw was that spot that I had bitten earlier. It turned into a slight bruise...in a shape of a heart.

...Lay with me, I'll lay with you
we'll do the things that lovers do
put the stars in our eyes
and with heart shaped bruises
and late night kisses
devine


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can now comment this story so please do. :D