Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

Sometimes Things Aren't Meant To Work Out

"You've got fifteen minutes and I'm done listening to you," I spoke sternly, praying to God that she would end up as mine again after all of this.

"I'm sorry I cheated on you with Josh, I'm sorry that I played with your heart back at the hotel that night, and most of all, I'm sorry for hurting you. I know I can't take it back, and I know you'll probably never forgive me. Just give me one more chance to prove my love to you, and only you. I just need one chance, and I'll prove it to you every time I can. Please, just give me a chance..." her voice broke, as I looked up from my hands to see her eyeliner streaked down her cheeks, and the tears dripping down her face, or I should say pouring, really.

"Don't cry..." that's all I could say. I couldn't even think of what I wanted to say at that moment.

"I can't do anything else! I can't even function right! I keep forgetting the words to our songs, and I can't even start my vocals on que, I'm falling apart, and the reason why? It's because I'm without you."

"Come here..." I said, rolling over to give her room to lay with me.

"No. I can't. You're in the hospital," she retorted.

"Lay with me..." I pouted. She obliged, laying next to me as I snaked my arms around her waist.

"What are you doing?" she asked timidly.

"Holding my girlfriend. Problem with it?" I smiled. Her face lit up, as I saw her smile beam brightly. I had missed that smile, the special one that I loved ever so much.

"N-not at all..." she said, joy audible in her voice.

Our moment was rudely interrupted by the asshole of a doctor coming in and grunting.

Hayley sighed, as she got up and left me to lay down by myself.

"We do not permit visitors to lay with our patients," he glared at Hayley. That set off a fire in me.

"You do NOT speak to my girlfriend in that rude tone and give her a dirty look. I will not tolerate her being treated that way. In fact, I'm leaving. You have been nothing but rude to us since we got here. I heard you talking about pulling the plug on me, which you cannot do without a care takers consent. I don't appreciate not being given a chance to fight for my life. Now, I will be leaving. Give me my clothes," I yelled, grabbing my IV and ripping it out of my arm. The doctor slowly walked over to a cabinet on the left side of the room, and pulled out a bag, handing it to me. I slipped on my clothes, which were a To Write Love On Her Arms shirt and red skinny jeans.

"We're leaving!" I yelled, taking Hayley's hand and marching out to the nurse's station, checking myself out of this fucked up place.

"I've got a surprise for you," Hayley said, leading me to her 2002 Mazda 626. I figured she was only driving it because we were in California, otherwise it was rental cars and the tour bus. I had tried to convince her to get a new car, but she saw no point in it, as her car still ran, no matter how terrible it looked.

"What's the surprise?" I asked quizzically.

"You'll see, close your eyes."

I closed my eyes for the remainder of the car ride, as the music of There For Tomorrow filled my ears. She finally stopped, helping me out and guiding me to the destination. I heard keys being pulled out, and a lock clicking, as she lightly pushed me through a doorway, I assume.

"Open your eyes," she whispered into my ear, her hot breath on my neck making me shiver involuntarily.

I opened my eyes to see a dining room and kitchen, both layed out with the furniture from Hayley's and my own apartments. She had everything set perfectly. The black wooden table was set in the middle of the dining room, and black bar stools set under the large granite counter top. There was a red and black fountain set in the middle of the counter, the water pouring through it's cycle. She had always had a knack for decorating.

She lightly took my hand, leading me down the hallway, past a bathroom and into the living room. Mounted on the wall was Hayley's LCD TV, along with a deep red sectional couch set against the opposing wall. A sliding glass door was next to the couch, along with a black table with red accents in the center of the room. Without speaking, she led me to the mantle of the fire place, which had pictures of her and I, in frames. One picture of us kissing when we first got together, then another one of us hugging at one of their shows. The frames were different, but both had "True love" carved into them. I smiled a little at the gesture. She once again took my hand, leading me up the stair case. She led me to the room on the left, which has a bed with a white comforter on it, which I didn't understand. She never was plain with where she lived. The pillows where black with white accents. Still baffled, she handed me a note, with her gorgeous handwriting streaked across the page.

Love, I hope you don't mind it, but I figured maybe...you'd live with me, and stay here. I don't want to ruin this with words that I can't get out of my throat, so I wrote you a note instead. I wanted to show you that I love you, so I did this. I hope you like it...

The world seemed to stop spinning, right then. Her arms wrapped themselves around me in a close embrace, as she kissed me with so much passion and desire that I felt drowsy afterwards. Apparently, she wasn't finished yet, as she led me to another room opposite of this one.

This room, had light blue walls, with posters all over them. All shows that Hayley and I had attended together, ranging from Oberlin to Copeland. The thing that stood out the most, was both my black Gremlin bass guitar, and my blue Fender Stratocaster sitting in their stands near the wall. Nobody usually remembered that I played guitar, in fact, most people thought I had no talent at all. The amp sat next to the guitars on their stands, and my sheet music was layed on a small rectangular table, along with my lyric book. Yeah, I write songs. Surprise, right?

"I hope you like it, 'cause I really didn't know what to do with this, I know you love playing your guitars to relax, and then you write songs so I wanted it to be perfect...you hate it, don't you?" she rambled on, as I heard her curse herself quietly. I laughed lightly, walking over behind her and taking her into my arms.

"Hayley, I love it. You know just as much as I do, that no one knows I play guitar and write songs. I'm glad you took the time to remember that and put all this together," I whispered in her ear, feeling her body shake as I did so.

"So you're not gonna hate me? Will you live with me? I know it'll be hard considering that I tour alot with the band and I'll probably like, never be home but I'd really love it if you wou-" I shook my head, cutting her off by pressing her soft lips to mine, smiling as we pulled away.

"Stop rambling, Hayles. Every thing's fine."

You cannot understand how good it felt to be back with my beautiful, and not out drinking my life away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title throws you off, eh? Well, I decided I'd update on my birthday just to make it THAT more meaningful. :) Thanks for reading guys. I appreciate it! I'm sure this year will either improve my writing style, or kill my interest in writing, so we'll see. (My English teacher is NOT so nice.)

Well, I hope you enjoyed this one. But I gotta jet, we're leaving for my birthday party soon and I have to get ready.
Bye guys!