Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

I'm In And Out Of Love With You

"What do you say we just spend today together? We haven't spent any time together in a long time. We must catch up. Considering you don't have any shows..." I rambled, adding things as they crossed my mind.

"I don't have a show. My tour is canceled. I am way over due for some 'me' time," Hayley answered, giving me a smile.

"Oh. Okay..." I mumbled, feeling depressed. She wanted 'me' time. She'd get her me time. I'd just go out for the day, I could go drink for a bit, then just walk around.

She rolled her eyes at me, as though I missed something.

"What?" I asked, confused. I think 'me' time was self explanatory.

"When I said me time, I meant time alone with my girlfriend," she smiled, walking over to me and kissing my cheek.

"Oh...' I felt stupid. Then again, I always have been slow.

"You're so cute when you have that dazed look on your face," she smiled once again, but this time, her arms wrapped themselves around my waist as her fingers held my belt loops.

"Thanks. You're cute all the time," I grinned goofily, kissing her now, flushed red cheek, "Aw, you're blushing!"

"Pfft," she scolded, taking her arms away from me and smirking.

"Hey!" I pouted, missing her embrace like a puppy misses their mother when they get adopted.

"Teach you to point out when I'm blushing!" she giggled, before turning on her heel and starting down the stairs, me following only a few paces behind.

"Wait up!" I yelped, feeling my feet almost slip out from under me. I'm not only stupid, I'm a klutz!

She stopped, on the second landing, waiting for me to regain my balance.

"I'm waiting..." she laughed, tapping her foot impatiently.

Without warning, my feet managed to gain their balance, and I trotted past her with a victorious smirk on my face.

"Now that wasn't fair!" she pouted, giving me the "You're mean but I love you" look. I smirked once again, kissing her.

"It's all better!" she smiled, as she skipped into the kitchen, "Hungry?" she asked.

I looked down, and shook my head no.

"Eat. You haven't ate any type of real food in awhile, have you? You're like, skin and bones," she noted, walking over to me and pointing to my collar bone which was a little too noticable.

"I ate like yesterday. Plus, I'm not hungry."

"That's because you ignore it when you're hungry, and it goes away," she put her hand on her hip accusingly, as my stomach growling gave me away.

"You ARE hungry," she added, upon hearing my annoying ass of a stomach.

"Fine. Maybe I am," I retorted. You see, that's the problem with Hayley, she always knows when something is wrong, no matter how well you hide it.

She grinned gloriously as she grabbed a poptart out of the cabinet, handing to me.

"Eat that first," she smiled, as she stood on the tips of her toes to reach the top shelf of the cabinet.

"That's so cute!" I grinned, opening the poptart and taking a small bite.

"Oh be quiet! I can't help it that I'm short," she pouted, as I noticed she was reaching for cereal.

"I would've gotten that for you, smarty pants."

"I can reach!" she giggled, opening another cabinet, and reaching for a bowl.

"This is gonna sound totally perv-like, and you know I'm a perv anyway, but you can totally see your ass when you do that," I blushed, regretting my comment only seconds after I said it.

"Ha! You were looking at my ass!" she giggled, before giving me a reassuring smile, "It's fine, Krist."

"Noo...I'm not gonna be a pervert."

"I don't care, it's part of your personality and I love you, and your personality," she smiled, pouring cereal into the bowl, followed by milk.

"I love you too," I gruffed, through a mouthful of poptart.

"You're so dorky," she smiled, setting the bowl in front of me, "Finish that, then we can do something today."

Since I was forced, I ate the breakfast my lovely girlfriend prepared, as she ate her cereal and granola bar. Afterwards, we both got dressed, Hayley in red skinny jeans, with a long black and white top pulled down onto her thigh, and myself, in purple skinny jeans and a Cute Is What We Aim For shirt.

"We don't even know where we're going yet," I laughed, as we both sat in the "music" room, me playing my guitar and Hayley humming a few lyrics every now and then.

"I'm aware. I figured we could just go out around town, you know? Maybe shop a little?" her face brightened as soon as the word "shop" escaped her lips.

"It's fine with me. I don't care where I am, as long as it's with you," I smiled, jotting down a few song lyrics on the notebook in front of me.

"When can I see one of the songs you wrote? You never show me..." Hayley pouted, giving me that puppy dog look that she knows makes me weak.

I laughed. "Most of them are about you, therefor, I can't show you."

"But if they're about me, I should see!"

"Most of them were written way before you knew I was in love with you," I smiled, closing my lyric book and putting it on the table.

"I will see those songs one day, mark my word, Krist!" she grinned evily. I couldn't even begin to imagine what her evil mind was working on.

"You keep thinking that, Hayles," I shook my head, getting up and setting my guitar back on its stand, as Hayley followed me downstairs.

"I will! For example, right now!" I turned on my heel, upon hearing her say that. She had my lyric book in her hand, holding it up for me to see as she ran to the bedroom, closing the door and locking it.

"Have fun with that," I smirked, walking back downstairs.

(Hayley's Point Of View)

I sat down on the bed, pulling my legs under me and opening up her lyric book, to see things jotted randomly around, as well as some guitar notes here and there. I guessed those were her melodies she'd written. One thing in particular caught me eye though, it wasn't a song, but a poem.

You're Meant For Me

Can't you see, you were meant for me?
No, you're with him.

I see you kiss him,

my heart shatters.

You're my best friend,

but only I want something more than that. I want something that means I can call you mine, I can be the one to put the ring on your finger and ask you to be mine for all of eternity.

Baby, your hand, it was meant for mine, it fits perfectly in mine.

You were meant for me.

Only you, can make my heart feel so weak, so full, yet so empty.

I have one piece missing,

it's with you.

Care to give it back to me, along with your heart? I promise to protect it.


I felt my eyes sting with tears as the door opened, to a sweaty Kristy standing in the doorway.

"That key is like, deadly!" she huffed, walking and sitting next to me, "I see you found the poem I wrote."

"Yeah...I did..." I muttered, turning the page, to find a song.

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust toward the sky
Never revealing their depth.
Tell me that we belong together,
Dress it up with the trappings of love.
I'll be captivated,
I'll hang from your lips,
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above.

I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

And rain falls angry on the tin roof
As we lie awake in my bed.
You're my survival, you're my living proof.
My love is alive -- not dead.
Tell me that we belong together.
Dress it up with the trappings of love.
I'll be captivated,
I'll hang from your lips,
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

And I've dropped out, I've burned up, I've fought my way back from the dead.
I've tuned in, turned on, remembered the things that you said

I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your...
I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

The greatest fan of your life.
...greatest fan of your life.


"You really were hurting, weren't you?" I sighed, upon seeing these lyrics on the page, along with "suicide?" scribbed on the side margin of the page.

"Y-yeah..." she studdered. I can see why she didn't want to read these now, they were sad lyrics.

"I'm sorry," I sighed again, kissing her cheek lovingly.

"It's okay," she smiled, weakly. I pulled her face close to mine, looking into her eyes, as I kissed her with as much love and passion as I could muster. I really hoped it was enough to prove my love for her.

"I love you," she mumbled, closing her eyes, but quickly opening them again.

"I love you too, babe," I sighed contently. At least I know she loves me.

My thoughts drifted when I heard her sing quietly,

"They come and go but they don't know
that you are my beautiful.

I try to come closer with you,
but they all say we won't make it through.

But I'll be there forever.
You will see that it's better.
All our hopes and our dreams will come true.
I will not disappoint you.
I'll be right there for you 'til the end,
the end of time.
Please be mine...

I'm in and out of love with you,
trying to find if it's really true.
How can I prove my love,
if they all think I'm not good enough?

But I'll be there forever.
You will see that it's better.
All our hopes and our dreams will come true.
I will not disappoint you,
I will be right there for you 'til the end,
the end of time.
Please be mine...

I can't stop the rain from falling,
can't stop my heart from calling you.
It's calling you.
I can't stop the rain from falling,
can't stop my heart from calling you.
It's calling you.
I can't stop the rain from falling,
can't stop my heart from calling you.
It's calling you.

But I'll be there forever.
You will see that it's better.
All our hopes and our dreams will come true.
I will not disappoint you,
I will be right there for you 'til the end,
the end of time.
Please be mine..."

I knew that song. Her ex boyfriend Joe wrote it, and she loved it. I remember Joe singing it to her once. I got jealous back then, at him making her happy. I looked up, to see tears in her eyes, as she looked from her lap, and at me.

"How can I prove my love if they all think I'm not good enough..." she cried, burying her head into my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song in this one, the one that Hayley finds in the lyric book. It's called "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain. It's a beautiful song, really. Y'all should listen to it. It would help get you into the mind of the characters, too. The other one, is Please Be Mine by the Jonas Brothers. Also an amazing song.

The poem, is something I wrote. I guess I was feeling depressed that day, haha.

Thank you for reading/subscribing! :D