Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

Would You Catch Me If I Tumbled Down?

**Hayley's P.O.V.**

Not only was my band falling apart, my life was going with it. Just as Jeremy walked off to find Zac, I swear I saw Josh smirk.

“Did you just smirk?!” I yelled and he shrugged, “Answer me!”

“Yeah, I did. Problem with it?” he replied. He was being so cocky.

“YES problem with it! You just cost me my best friend, and two of my friends who I've known since I was a kid! Who do you think you are, Josh?!”

“I'm Joshua Farro, also known as lead guitarist of Paramore.”

“There IS no Paramore anymore! 3 of our members just quit!” I screamed and thought about walking away, but decided to fight a little more.

“Only Zac and Jeremy quit. That's 2,” he stated dumbly.

“I QUIT TOO!” I finally screamed and stormed off, trying to find Zac and Jeremy before they started to hate me too. After walking about 2 miles, I saw them walking next to each other, only about 3 yards in front of me.

“Guys! Wait up!” I said and jogged to catch up to them.

“What do you want?!” Jeremy said coldly.

“I- I want to apologize, for being so mean, and stupid, and causing you guys to lose one of your best friends...” I stated sadly, noting that Zac's features softened as I spoke.

“You are stupid, Hayley. I'm telling you that right now. We just left the hospital, and you just passed it. She's in surgery, getting her stomach pumped and they don't think she's gonna make it,” Zac said, his voice was cold, not matching his facial expression of sadness.

“S-she's not gonna make it...?” I asked, dumbfounded and feeling sorry for myself.

“They don't think so, no. So you just lost your best friend, how's it feel, asshole?!” Jeremy yelled, and I flinched, expecting to be hit.

“I-I feel...terrible. She shouldn't be gone...I should've just listened to you guys...Zac, I'm sorry that I cost you your best friend, and brother. Jeremy, I'm sorry that I was so...stupid and didn't realize who I belong with. I'm sorry...”

“Don't apologize to us, you better apologize to her before she's gone,” Zac said and turned away from me, leaving me with tears in my eyes, and a long walk back to the hospital.

When I finally got there, after what felt like forever, I walked up to the reception desk, and cleared my throat to get the receptionist's attention.

“Can I help you?” the middle aged woman asked.

“I-I'm looking for..my girlfriend...her name is Kristy Collins...she's 19. She was just admitted about an hour ago,” I said, feeling bad that I had just called her my girlfriend, when I knew she wouldn't want to be with me anymore.

“Oh, she just got her system flushed to remove all the pills. I'll ask her if you can go up, what's your name?”

“Hayley Williams...” I responded quietly. I knew she wouldn't let me up there. I heard the receptionist say “Yes, uh huh, will do. Goodbye.” as I stood there waiting.

“She said you can go up. It's room 304 on the second floor,” she said and pointed towards the elevator. I nodded and walked over to it, dreading this, yet I was excited to see her.

**My P.O.V.**

Oh God, what'd she come here to do now? Tell me her and Josh were getting married?! I wish those idiot doctors would have just let me die. Stupid mother-

“Kristy?” Hayley asked, standing in the doorway.

“Yeah, what?” I asked coldly, as she stepped in and sat in the chair next to my bed.

“I...I uh..came to talk to you...”

“Spit it out,” I said, gritting my teeth. The sad part is, I still loved her, but I loved her even more now, but I wasn't going to be all nice nice to her when she was just being an ass.

“I'm so, so, so sorry...I didn't know that I hurt you that bad...I really didn't...I was confused about my feelings...I know I like Josh,” she said and my face fell immediately before she continued, “but..but..I think.. I think I love someone else...”

“Go be with them then, stop fucking killing me,” I said, anger piercing my voice, and echoing off the dreary white walls.

“They don't want me,” she said and her voice began cracking, as she looked down, I saw the floor start to glimmer a little, she was crying.

“I'm sure they do. Go fucking talk to them and stop leading me on!” my voice rose a little bit too high, because the nurse came in and asked if there was a problem.

“No, no problem at all, thanks,” I said and glared at Hayley.

“I-I know you hate me...but..the one I love..it's..you...” she said and started to get up.

“Stop. Right. There,” I said firmly and she sat back down, “You don't just come here and tell me that, toying with my emotions, it's not fa-” I was cut off by a pair of soft, gentle lips touching mine. My stomach did flips, as it filled with butterflies, and my eyes saw only fireworks.

“I wasn't toying with your emotions...” she said and gave me a pleading look. I don't know what she was pleading for though.

“I uhh...I can see that...” I said, losing all confidence I had to be mean to her.

“I..Kristy, I think..I think I'm in love...with..you...”

“Yeah, well I know one way to find out. Did you feel it too?” I asked and started fidgeting with the hem of my hospital gown.

“Y-yes...I did...”

“Then yes, you are,” I said simply and she gave me another look.

“W-will you..be my girlfriend?” she said and looked down, playing with her hands. I was a little bit unsure of what to say to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh cliffhanger. :D
I feel so evil.

And the usual disclaimer- I know Hayley is straight, and I do not own her, or Paramore.