Not So Nice

Chapter Eleven

Hannah's P-O-V:

I heard a cough behind me.

'Actually, Hannah. She's had a few small concerts in the area over the fast year or so.' Nick said deeply.

'Who's your friend?' the redhead asked curiously, trying to see over my shoulder.

'No one.' I said quickly moving further in front of Nick. 'He's not important. Just a friend. Have you gotten to meet Chloe yet?' I asked smiling, letting my head roll to my shoulder.

'Oh, only in my dreams!' the girl shrieked.

'Well, maybe I could have your number and I'll see what I can do...' I suggested trailing off and the girl instantly pulled open her Aeropostale tote bag and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen and scribbled something down.

'Thanks...' I trailed looking down at the paper before noticing her name and jutting back up, 'Abigail. What a pretty name. I'll see what I can do and I'll call you later.' I finished with a smile.

'Thank you so much Hannah!' she shouted enthusiastically.

'Oh, and thanks... Hannah's friend.' she finished trying to look over my shoulder again but gave up, waved her hand and walked away to find someone...

'Are you actually going to try to do something?' NIck asked when I turned around to him.

'I don't know. I guess. I mean, I don't want to get the girl's hopes up and just throw her number away. Bad karma, baby. I'll just see if Chloe can like call her, or, I don't know, hang out with her and some friends... Go see a movie or something? It won't hurt anybody to go spend a couple of hours with a fan, will it?' I suggested.

'No. I think that's a really good idea.' he replied back cooly.

'Okay, I'm bored here. We need to go do something. What's there to do in this hick town?' I asked in a sigh.

'Where are you from again?' he asked cocking his head to the side, smirking.

'Shut up.' I said rolling my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, really lame. and super short... but i haven't updated anything since like forever....

so yeah... i'm not sure if i want to hannah and nick to be friends? looooovverrsss? enemies? or all three wrapped into one.....

hmm..

idk. comment if you want.

subscribe if you pleasee.....

crap, what rhymes with want?

bunt
c-never mind..
hunt...!!
munt
nunt
runt!!!!
punt!
zunt...fudge!

whatever..

'subscribe if you please...'

please don't wheeze!

lol, i'm sooo good.... my nickname should be masta dee jayy ryyee-meehhhh!! hehehahahohoho!!!!(:

xxooxx;;hannah