Simple and so Significant

“Hey Brendon Boyd Urie,” Ryan spoke seriously into the microphone, as he finished the outro for Northern Downpour.

“Yes, George Ryan Ross III,” Brendon spoke back to him, noticing Ryan taking his microphone off it’s stand and coming over. He took off his own, expecting Ryan to do the same thing they had down for their last album and just kiss him or something.

“I love you,” he spoke his love for Brendon for the whole audience. It shocked Brendon.

“I love you, too,” I said it shocked him, I never said it didn’t please him.

“No, you don’t get it. I love you. I love you more than I’ve ever loved anything. A year or so ago, when you almost died, I almost died. I didn’t want to live without you. I was scared of those feelings. But now, I take them and feel pride that I am capable of loving someone as much as I love you. This band, this life, all of these people, they mean nothing compared to you. There is no way I could continue on without you. Brendon Boyd Urie,” Ryan spoke as he removed his guitar and set it down.

“Yes?” Brendon’s heart was pounding in his chest.

“I’ll say it one more time. I love you. I mean that. Brendon,” Ryan got down on one knee, pulling out a box and opening it to reveal a plain gold engagement band, “Will you marry me?”

That day, the whole world seemed to stop.


It's almost sixty years later and things have changed, but Ryan will make the best of it.

It's the epilogue one-shot to A Strange Life, A Strange Boy. Please, comment, but be kind.

If it looks like I own Panic At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, The Used or anything pertaining to this bands, you are wrong. I do not.