Torn

The first meeting

You walk slowly down the dim lit hallway of Queen Mary’s high school. You are late for English, but you don’t give a dam. Mr Jones would just have to wait. The reason why you are acting so ... unlike yourself is because you had finally realised something: YOU ARE IN LOVE
Yep. Big time. You sit down on a bench outside and think about him. You’re perfect, gorgeous, insanely hot Matthew. His face is engraved into your mind. You close your eyes and your stomach has spasms as a million giant butterflies go haywire inside you. You open your eyes and there he is ... Matthew. Standing and grinning down at you,
“Hey shouldn’t you be in English? Mr Jones sent me looking for you”
You blush
“Yeah I should but I really don’t want to spend the last hour of the day listening to him jabbering on about nouns and that” Matthew laughs and sits down next to you. You smile to yourself.
“Hey Holly, have you heard?” You look at Matthew questioningly
“No, what?”
“Abby Palaver asked ME out!! Can you believe it!? The most gorgeous girl EVER! Has asked ME out!!!” you force a smile, it figures, that girl has been stalking Matthew for at least a year now.
“Great!” you say with no emotion, Matthew however doesn’t notice the dead look in your eyes/
“Yeah!!!” Just then the bell rang and you both jump up to catch the bus home. All the way home a tight knot in the pit of your stomach had replaced the butterflies.
As you get of the bus the knot hadsn't disappeared, you walk up the hill to your house, and you walk extra slowly, not wanting to face the torture of seeing your dad again. He isn’t really your dad though, he’s your adopted dad and you are in no way blood related. He treats you like you’re a slave. You have to do all the house work and more! He makes up work to do if there isn’t anything else. Once he threw all his dinner on the floor just to make you tidy it up! And then made you make him some more. Sometimes you think that he’s not human.
When you get home after walking mega slow he’s waiting for you
“Get packed... now. Pack everything that you have that’s black. NO BRIGHT COLOURS! Understand?!
You nod and set off upstairs. You have no idea where you’re going. Maybe someone died. You always where black at funerals. When you finish your dad puts it in the car... for you? You’re confused because he usually makes you do things like that.

Never mind

I’m not complaining

You think.
“Um dad? Where are we going?” You ask timidly.
“Well you are going to work, my dear”
You gasp, Work? You can’t work; you’re only just 18 for flipping heck’s sake!
“Err ... okay. Where?” When he doesn’t answer you don’t bother pressing it further, you fall into a deep sleep filled with dreams of Matthew....
When you wake everything’s black. You assume that the lights are not turned on so you stand up.
“ARGH!!” There’s a shout from underneath your foot.
“Watch it!”
“Err sorry.” You say, confused. The lights turn on and you can see properly... and on the floor is an EXTREMLY fit emo/goth boy with piercing blue eyes. They were the most beautiful eyes you’ve ever seen, they were nicer that Matthew’s!
“Where am I?” You ask after looking around and not recognising anything.
“Vampire realm” The boy says casually. You freeze. Did he just say vampire realm?
“Excuse me?” You whisper
“Oh yeah. Sorry I forgot ... You’re not a vampire are you? He asks, you shake your head vigorously
“Well, everyone else here is” he laughs
“Where’s my dad” You ask, suddenly remembering him.
“Your dad? Oh you mean the dude who left you here? Well sorry, but he’s sort of abandoned you here – with me!”
Tears well up in your brown eyes,
“He ... abandoned me?” You choke the words. The boy nods grimly. But a smile suddenly lights your pretty face up, as you realise something.
“OMG THAT MEANS I AM FREE!!!” You shriek grabbing the startled boy and hugging him. He laughs as you start giggling hysterically.
“I’m Elliot!” He almost shouts at you.
“Holly” You pant, extending your arm. To your utter surprise Elliot gently kisses it. Blushing you take your hand back.
“Um... Why am I here?”You ask.
“Very long story... In simple form your dad no longer wanted you so he gave you to his ‘friend’ count Vladimir. The owner of this castle and ruler of vampires.”
“Do I work? Or am I like a non-vampire citizen?” You ask nervously, Hoping not to work.
“You’ll be pleased to know that you are of course a citizen here."
“Oh okay then.” You say, nodding. Just then, being the clumsy person you are, you slip on the rug and fall backwords. Luckily, Elliot catches you, and you gaze into his gorgeous eyes, and he into your plainer ones. Sudenly, his lips are on yours and he’s kissing you. It’s sweet and innocent and you soon sink into his strong body, now he is supporting you entirely - as your legs gave away ages ago. Too soon he breaks apart from you. He lies you down on the bed and immideantly you fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this when I was,like, 9 or something. I just came across it when I was surfing through all my stuff on Quizilla. I decided to put it on here!
Comment and suscribe!!