Destined To Be

After school routine

(After school outside)
Kody’s P.O.V.

As the final bell rang I went out side to wait for the guys. While waiting for them I decided I was going to ask Steven if he liked me the same way I liked him, this Friday when I sleep over. I saw my friends heading towards me so I walked dup to them.

“Hey guys what’s up.” I asked curiously.

“Nothing, I just failed another S.S. test.” Seth replied carefree.

“Well I’m not surprised come on we better get to band practice.” I told them.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention were all in GMB. That’s short for Greece marching band, I play quads, Steven and Seth play the trumpet, and Andi, Shannon, Kelly, and Meg are in colorguard.

After band practice Seth’s P.O.V.

“Hey guys wanna go to my house and hang out” I asked them. “Sure.” they replied. After a few hours of listening to music my mom said they had to go.

*Later that week Friday after school*

Stevens P.O.V.

I waited out side for Kody so we could walk to my house together. I saw him walking up to me oh how I love his perfect little body. He may not be tall or even athletic but I don’t care about those things. I love him because I can tell him anything and he will understand. I really hope he feels the same way I do about us, but if he doesn’t I’ll be okay.

“Hey Kody you ready to go.” I asked still nervous about what he was going to say.

“Yeah let’s go.” he replied.

The walk to Stevens’s house
Kody’s P.O.V.

“So Steven what’s up with you?” I asked curiously.

“Wha-What do you mean?” He asked nervously

“I mean lately you’ve been acting weird around me and have been in like a daze for the past few days and all I just wanna know are you okay?” I questioned him.

“Yeah it’s just Kody I was wondering do you… actually never mind I’m fine really.” He replied

“Okay just checking hey race ya to your house.” I said already running to his house.

“Hey no fair you got a head start!” I heard him yell from behind me.