Destined To Be

Yes I'll be your boyfriend

Stevens P.O.V.

Ok I’m defiantly going to tell him tonight. Hm how should I tell him though I know, ‘Kody I’ve liked you for a while and I was wondering if you felt the same way I do yeah that’ll work ok.

“Hey Kody I have to ask you a serious question.” I stated nervously.

“Yeah, what is it.” he replied

“Well I’ve liked you for a while and I was wondering if you felt the same way?” I questioned extremely nervous.

“Oh, Steven I was going to ask you the same thing!” he replied with joy in his voice.

“So does this mean you’ll be my boyfriend then?” I asked.

“Oh course I’ll be your boyfriend Steven." Kody said.

Kody’s P.O.V.

Oh my god I can’t believe Steven is finally my boyfriend I’m so happy. I could almost kiss him. In fact I will I slowly lean forward and or lips meet joining us in a slow passionate kiss. His lips feel the way I always dreamed they would. After a few hours oh making out we went to sleep.

“Hey Steven.” I called to him.

“Yeah Kods?” he responded. Oh how I love his voice.

“Can I sleep in your bed tonight I don’t want to be alone in the guestroom?” I asked

“Of course you can Kody I won’t leave you in that room if you don’t want to be there alone” He replied. He cares so much about me I thought.

As we lay down in his bed and I snuggled up close to him and his warmth. I slowly drifted off into happy dreamy land.