Destined To Be

He's my boyfriend does that bother you?

Stevens P.O.V.

As I awoke with the sun shining in my face I looked over and saw Kody peacefully sleeping. I am so lucky to have him as I stared at him I saw his eyes flicking open.
“Morning sweetie.” I said.
“Hey babe so what do you want to do today?” he asked.
“I don’t know how about we go to the mall.” I replied.
“Okay let me just go get ready first.” Kody said while getting up to go get dressed
.
Once we were ready we headed out to the mall. After a couple of hours there we decided to go get something to eat.

“So where do you want to go?” Kody asked me.
“How about the distillery” I responded.
“Sounds good to me lets go.” He said.

Later that night at home

“Kody Im gonna go to bed” I told him. Normally I would go to bed later but we had school tomorrow so yeah.
“Okay ill be in there in a few let me just finish typing this paper.” He said

Next day in E.L.A.

Kody’s P.O.V.

As I was sitting in E.L.A. next to Steven reading “The Catcher in the Rye” By J.D. Salinger there was a nock on the door.
It was the Administrative Intern for our house Mr. Elder.
“Excuse me Mrs. Angie but we have a new student today.” He said
I looked up and saw a girl with black hair and brown eyes.
“Okay well why don’t you come in and tell the class a little about yourself’ Mrs. Angie told her.
“Okay well my names Alison and I play the guitar sing. My favorite band is My Chemical romance and I like to listen to music” she told the class.
“Well that’s nice now you can take a seat behind Kody over there.” She instructed her. “Hey my names Kody I told her so do you wanna hang out with my friends and I later?” I asked.
“Sure hey can I sit with you guys during lunch since I don’t know anyone else?” she asked obviously scarred we would say no.
“Sure you can, oh and this is Steven my boyfriend” I said gesturing to the red headed boy sitting next to me.
“Oh so your gay?” She questioned sounding a little disappointed.
“Yeah does that bother you?” I asked.
“Oh no of course not before I moved one of my best friends was gay.” Alison informed me.
“Okay that’s cool.” I said.

After that we pretty much just hung out and I introduced the rest of the guys to Alison and vice-versa.