I Take My Chances at Truck Stops and State Lines

Chapter Six

It was about 5:45 PM, and Jon and I were in an intense Guitar Hero battle.
I was totally pwning his ass at Expert, when the screen went black.

"What?!" I screamed.

"We're here! We're! First concert! First concert tonight!" Alison yelled popping up from behind the tv with the 360 plug in her hand.

"That was rude!" I yelled at her, pretending to trace a tear down my cheek.

"It's the first concert!" she yelled again.

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked her, scrunching up my nose in confusion.

"It means the bus is stopped and the first concert is here! Tonight!" she yelled again.

"Ohhhh." I said softly, mostly to myself.

Alison then started jumping on the couch. Wow.

Oh god. Remind me to never even let her see a Starbucks cup ever again.

"Oh oh! You need to come meet my brother!" She grabbed my arm and dragged me off of the P!ATD bus and onto the TAI one.

It wasn't even 2 seconds before she had jumped on someone.

"MICHAAEEEL!" she yelled hugging a tall, blonde-ish guy I assumed was her brother.
"Hey sis." he told her.
HA. Told you so.

"Oh damn, Alison's back. No wonder it was so quiet." laughed a skinny shirtless guy with a bunch of tattoos.

He glanced at me.
"Oh, and who is this?" he asked.

"OH! Ha, I almost forgot!" she said.
"Guys, this is Valentina. Valentina, these are Michael, Butcher, Sisky, and Mike."

Cute boys, I thought, smiling.
"Hai!" I said.

"So you're THE famous Valentina? The one Alison never shuts up about?" Sisky asked smiling.

"I suppose?" I said laughing.

"Well, anyone that manages to be best friends with Alison, we love. Welcome to the club." he said in a mock-serious voice.

I giggled.

"Hey, does anyone know where William is?" I asked Alison, who was currently attacking Mike. Poor guy.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer.
"Right behind you actually." he said.
I smiled.

"So, I say we do something." I suggested.
"Let's go walk around!" Alison yelled while jumping around.

Does she get high off of air? I wonder that sometimes.

"I wanna go say hey Fall Out Boy!" she added.
"Me tooo. Anyone wanna come with?" I asked, looking at the rest of the boys.

"I'm coming with you." William told me.
He tightened his grip, pulling me even closer if that was possible, and placed his head on top of mine. Butterflies exploded inside my stomach.

"Michaaeeel! Come with me?" Alison said, giving him puppy-eyes.

"Fine fine. Anything for my baby sister" he laughed, rolling his eyes.

We climbed off the tour bus, and started towards the FOB bus.

William gave me a piggyback ride, and Alison got one from Michael.
What can i say, she doesn't like feeling left out.

We were almost at the bus when I spotted an oddly familiar fake blonde bitch.

Oh. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Valentina wrote this one.

She even told me!