I'll Swim the Ocean for You

Chapter 1

“Tell me what do you do, when it all falls apart…”
I ran looking for my cell phone. Gosh, I keep leaving it everywhere. I knew exactly who it was though. As soon as I found it, I hit the talk button.
“Hello?”
“Blaire!”
“What!”
“We’re coming to pick you up!”
“What? You’re in California!”
“Not anymore, we flew in! Tour time!”
“Sweet! Not like Bryan would tell me or anything.”
“I’m so happy! It’s been a whole month!”
“I am too! Its been so long hun! I think we ran the little yellow guy on aim till he died!”
“I would believe it if aim sued us for killing their national symbol!”
“Oh my gosh, that would make murderers!”
“Oh no! Well I’m going to let you go get packed, tell Bryan to pack too.”
“Okay, love you.”
“Love you.”
I hung up my phone smiling.
“Bryan wake up!” I yelled at the top of my lungs.
“What?” Bryan, tiredly said.
“You’re going on tour! Go get packed!”
“Okay…” he said walking off, shoving stuff in a bag and setting it near the door. “Done.”
“Fine then. Don’t be happy.” I said running around the house. I slipped on the ‘I love Mason’ shirt that Mason had bought for me on last tour, and slipped on a pair of red skinny leg jeans. I brushed my hair and quickly straightened it. I slipped on my bright Nike Dunks. I then put my clothes into my suitcase, and put my shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrush, and all of my other bathroom stuff into a baggie and shoved it in my suitcase. I took another suitcase and put my 3 pairs of shoes, one pair of vans, my converses, and my flip flops. Then put my electronics in my tote bag and sat my stuff by the door beside Bryan’s. Then I heard the door knock. I turned around smiled and ran to the door. I opened it and was instantly hugged by my lover. Mason Musso. We had been dating for 2 months, and I absolutely loved him. He’s in the band Metro Station, which goes on tour a lot with my brother’s band Boys Like Girls. I’m the Boys Like Girls merch girl.
“I’ve missed you.” Mason said, still hugging me.
“I’ve missed you too.” I said. I looked at him and kissed him. It felt so good to be hugged by him after a month. He let go and I ran and got Bryan and grabbed my cell phone off the table. Mason had already grabbed one of my suitcases, and I grabbed one and shoved my cell phone in my tote bag, and carried it. Mason held the door for me and let me walk out, turning off the lights to the apartment I’d been locked in for a month. Mason started walking with me instead of with Trace, who was walking with Bryan. Bryan had gotten to be good friends with Trace after he had apologized about the last ‘incident’.
“So what have you done over the month we haven’t seen each other.” I asked him.
“Missed you.” He said smiling down at me.
“Aw, it’s the same here.” I said smiling up at him.
‘Everything’s f-ed up straight from the heart, tell me what do you do when it all falls apart.’
“Crap, is that your cell phone?”
“Yeah, I’ll get it later, its probably Martin telling us to hurry.” I said walking into the elevator. Mason followed me and hit the button for the bottom floor. We got out of the elevator seconds later, and I climbed up on the bus, putting my stuff on one of the bunks. Mason set mine in the same bunk and gave me another hug. I hugged him back and smiled.
“You’re wearing the shirt.” Mason said smiling taking off his jacket, revealing his matching shirt that said ‘I love Blaire’ on the front.
“I really do love you, even if you are ridiculous.” I said laughing him and hugging him more.
“I’ve missed this.” Mason said kissing me.
This was right where I wanted to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayyy, sequel!
Enjoy buddies,
might write more!
:D woot!
Comments?