I'll Swim the Ocean for You

Chapter 13

“WAKE UP! Its Ant Cam time!” Ant said zooming in on our faces. I fell off the couch with a thud with Mason falling beside me trying to keep me from getting hurt worse.
“Could ya have picked a better time Ant?” I asked hitting his ankle.
“Ant Cam viewers, Blaire Donahue just punched my leg.” Ant said backing up. Mason stood up and helped me up while Ant went around the bus shouting at Boys Like Girls members. I walked over to the counter with Mason quick on my heels.
“What are you doing?” he asked. I picked up a pie that was sitting on the counter that someone had given us on tour and I put a finger up to my mouth.
“Shh.” I said walking around him. He smiled.
“Hey Ant!” he said once I was beside the entrance to the back lounge.
“What?” Ant said coming through the doorway with my instantly jumping in front of him and smearing pie all in his face. I grabbed the camera and nodded for Mason to start talking.
“This is what not to do when you’re on tour with Boys Like Girls.” Mason said pointing at Ant.
“Hey Ant what flavor is it?” I asked laughing at the still-shocked expression on his face.
“Yummy.” He said walking to the bathroom to rinse off the pie.
“So Ant cam is Ant less.” I said looking over at Mason.
“IT’S MASON CAM TIME!” Mason shouted at the camera. I started laughing and he smiled. “Okay so we’re going to take you on an awesome tour of Boys Like Girls/Mason Musso’s bus. Yeah, that’s right. I get to stay here. So come on Blairey.” Mason said starting to walk in a direction and I followed him. “Which one’s Bryans?” he whispered I pointed to one and he hit the button pulled back the curtain and Bryan looked up.
“What?”
“You’re on the Mason Cam….See?” he said pointing to the camera.
“I thought it was Ant Cam?”
“It was.” I said smiling.
“Well what happened to Ant.”
“Oh he walked over to a pie and shoved his face in it.” I said smiling.
“Way to go sis. You’re our new security system.” Bryan said smiling and getting ready to close his curtain. “Oh Blaire, I love you.” He said with a pleading look on his face.
“What?” I said.
“Laptop?”
“Sure.” I said rolling my eyes and walking to the next bunk. Martin, Johnny, and Paul jumped down from the top bunks. “Whoa! My spidey senses are tingling!” I yelled.
“Bryan! Since when did she get spidey senses!” Paul complained.
“When you got annoying.” He said laughing and jumping down from his bunk.
“That was not a very nice thing to say to me Bryan.” Paul said pouting.
“Oh yeah, and when did Bryan not say something not very nice.” Martin said giving me a hug. “How’s your wrist, sport?”
“In a cast.” I said walking over to Mason.
“Hey guys can I have my camera back?” Ant said coming out of the bathroom. I threw him the camera and he laughed. “Sorry to our viewers who are now sick. Thanks to that Donahue girl.” He said sticking his tongue out at me. I shot him a ‘grrr’ face and walked away from the camera to Mason. I gave him and hug and he hugged back.
“Tired?” he asked laughing.
“Yes.” I said barely able to keep consciousness. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the couch. “Thank you.” I said pecking his lips. He sat down beside me and we listened to Ant bicker with the guys. It was fun being on tour with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its just a filler.
Its hard to write it on the weekdays :]
Any time where I have no homework there's going to be an update.
:]
Promise.
->B