Forbidden

Never let the lovely lady pay

Image

Christian's p.o.v

After back to back episodes of CSI:Miami,I looked down at Carmen. She was sleeping like an absolute angel.

"Christian?Is that you?"I heard Sydney call out. I turned off the television and quickly lifted Carmen from the couch,causing her to shift a bit. I had to hide her so Sydney didn't suspect anything. There was a guest room to my right,so I gently placed her on the bed.

"What is it?"I whispered,walking in the kitchen. Sydney was sitting down eating a piece of celery.

"Get these cookies out of the way please. You know I don't eat that junk."She said,pushing the plate away. I rolled my eyes and got a plastic zip lock bag for the remaining cookies.

"I'm leaving later this morning,the girls wanna get a head start on vacation."She said,drinking those disgusting diet drinks. Hers,a lemonade diet. If I ever kissed her,I'd have the horrible taste of maple syrup,cayenne pepper,and lemons. Not exactly what I wanna taste.

"Alright,that's fine."

"Also,do you mind if Maria comes with me? I'd like to treat her to a nice vacation.You torture that poor woman too much.Always making her run around,it's hard enough you're a pain,might as well let her have a good time."She said. This was confusing me. Why would she want to take my personal assistant? What could she possibly do while Sydney went out with her 'lover'?
Maybe she wasn't going to cheat on me,hopefully.

"I don't know,Carmen-"

"Carmen will be fine here. Or if she wants she could come along-"

"No. You're right she's fine here. Carmen just got here,the last thing I wanna do is make her get on a plane for more hours."I said. Sydney smiled.

"I'll have someone pack her things right now. Go back to bed,I'll see you in two months!"She said excitedly. I watched as she dialed the house next door,the house where everyone one in my entourage lived.

"Hello? Hey Brooke,have Michelle and Donald pack Maria's things. She's going to be leaving with me later this morning. Tell her please.Thank you,buh-bye."She hung up and sighed.

"Well,the car is going to pick us up at around 4:30. It's 3:15 so I'm gonna pack."She pecked my cheek and ran up to her room.

***

Back to Carmen's p.o.v

My mom was going with Sydney? But I just got here! What the fuck! Something seems,weird here.Why would Sydney take her husband's personal assistant on vacation? If he doesn't have his personal assistant with him,then his whole schedule will be a wreck! He'll have to suffer,and make his own phone calls,and plan his own events. He's not gonna be able to call his wife to check up on her-EXACTLY.

That's what she wants. No interruptions. I guess she takes her vacations very seriously...
I shrugged and went back to the bed Christian put me on. I never fell asleep,I was just closing my eyes.I fell asleep,thinking whether or not my mom would actually leave me here.

"Carmen,Carmen wake up."

Whoever woke me up,has two seconds to back the hell away from me before I kick their ass. I groaned and covered my head with the bed sheets.

"Your mother is leaving."Christian said.My eyes widened and I jerked out of the bed and into the living room. My mom was standing their with her bags.

"You're kidding! I just got here!"I wined.My mom sighed and pulled me into a tight hug.

"You'll be alright mija. Mr.Bale-I mean Christian will take good care of you."She said.
Yeah.I'm sure he will.

She kissed my forehead,and within a second she was out the door.

"Fuck this."I muttered angrily as I stormed up the stairs.
I took a long shower,put my make-up on and dressed. Nothing irregular.

I was sitting on my bed with my laptop (that I had worked my ass off for) and logged onto myspace. After checking messages and photo comments,I heard a knock at the bedroom door.

"Come in."I said simply.I didn't want to take my anger out on Christian.He seemed like a nice guy.Maybe too nice?

He came in with his keys in his hand.Alright,even though the oldest guy I've ever had a crush on was Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), I have to admit,seeing Christian in a pin striped buttoned shirt and jeans was hot.

"Hey Carmen,I'm sorry about your mom leaving."

"It's alright,I'm dealing with it."

"Good,well I came up here to ask if you wanted to go to a movie or something? You know,to take your mind off of it."He asked. Movie? That's the best he got?

"Sure,sounds good."I said. I grabbed my cellphone and my wallet.

"Oh you can leave your wallet,you wont need it."

"How will I pay?"

"A gentleman never lets the lovely lady pay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much alexMANTASMEGORICAL for the awesomeCalientePerfectBestest banner!!!!!

Comments would be nice? I think I'm gonna calm down on the updates,maybe I'll update every two days or something? Idk.