Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 12

Still Allison’s P.O.V

Recap

“You’re lucky you have Carlton. He won’t hurt you like I did. So…just try not to hurt him.” Derek whispered


I looked up at him and sighed, but I truthfully had nothing to say to him. I don’t want to talk to him.

“And…and I’m sorry. I didn’t want to hurt you.”

“Okay, so you didn’t want to hurt me but you obviously did and you knew that. The first time I met you my mother had told me she wouldn’t be there for my 18th birthday, and you saw me crying and asked me what was wrong and I told you I was sick of people not caring anymore, and you said that one day I’d meet someone that made the pain go away.” I said looking him in the eye.

“I never said that it was going to be me.” He mumbled looking at the floor.

“No you never did, but what you did say was that although you couldn’t make the pain go away, you’d never make it worse.”

He sighed and finally looked up at me. His eyes were amazing, the darkest blue I’d ever seen, but they didn’t seem to suit him…

“Okay the reason I when I said that was because until I met Riley I was in a sort of faze. I’d meet a girl, tell her I liked her, sleep with her and then dump her.” He said running his hand through his hair “But then when I met her things changed, and I fell head over heals. We dated for a couple of weeks in America but I had to come back to England, and we started to fight a bit, you know all the ‘I can’t do long distance relationships’ shit. But I loved her and I wanted it to work, so instead of trying harder I started to cheat on her. I mean I only did it for sex, but I still cheated on her. Then one night she said she wanted to end it. I couldn’t believe it. I went on a walk to clear my mind, and that’s when I met you. You’re so god damned beautiful and you don’t realise it, and I saw you crying and thought you’d be easy. I’d pretend to care, and you’d sleep with me. But it didn’t work like that, and after a week I could feel myself start to get emotionally attached, and then Riley said she was sorry. And I loved her, but I didn’t want to leave you.” He sighed and closed his eyes “Basically I cheated on you because my girlfriend was in America and I missed her, and you were the next best thing.”

I nodded and closed my eyes too. It hurt to know that when he kissed me he was thinking of her, but at least he’d told me the truth.

“I’m sorry.” He said

I looked at him and nodded “It’s okay, just make sure you never do that to this Riley again, because I’ll tell her next time.”

He sat next to me and gave me his weird lob sided smile “Thanks.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god! 107 readers?! That's like AMAZING

Sorry if this chapter's a bit short.

This chapter is dedicated to everyone that's commented. So if you've commented then I love you lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots, and I'll give you cyber cookies!

Please carry on commenting, because...well I don't have a reason yet, but I will! And it'll include cookies, and jelly beans, and cupcakes, and skittles, and red bull!

Love you lots! Chow for now darlings!