Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 17

My jaw dropped.

“Well silly me! Of coarse you wouldn’t remember me!” he hiccupped and got up, stumbling sort of.

“Are you…are you drunk?” I asked

“No!” He stumbled straight into me, sending me flying. “Maybe.” He hung his head and started to cry “I’ve lost it all Allison! Ever since I left your mother. It’s gone. All the money, all the everything! I lost my wife and my children! That’s right Allison once that bitch of a wife you call your mother left, I got another family, but they left me! And I’m lonely.” He started to cry heavier “So I thought, why not visit the bitch of a daughter I have since she’s decided to be a slut and marry one of the richest people on earth! Well I want you to give me some money.”

I stared at him “Mama!”

“Oh no dear! Don’t call her! She has no money, only you do!” He started to walk towards me.

Shit! “Mama! Carlton!” I shouted

“I said stop shouting!” My dad slapped me around the face

“Mama! Carlton Derek! Help me!” I shouted as loud as I could, but all that happened was…Black.

----------Time elapse----------

“I think she’s waking up!” Some one squealed

“Shut up Hannah! If you wake her up, then you’re dead!”

“Dude, you can’t kill her maid of honour! Then she’ll kill me!”

“Shut up.”

I opened my eyes to see what was going on.

Carlton was hovering over me, with a guy I didn’t know stood next to him, with…Oh my god!

“Hannah!” I squealed

“Woah! Don’t scream, you need to stay there and I’ll get a doctor.” The guy I didn’t know said.

“Who was that? And why is Hannah here? And where am I? And what happened to my dad?”

Carlton laughed and shook his head “I’ll tell you later, but now you’ve got to rest. Okay?”

I nodded and closed my eyes, letting sleep wash over me.

“Sweet dreams honey.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's a bit short! >.<
Is it just me, or does Allison's life have a shit load of drama?
So tomorrow I go to my Gramps, but guess what! Not untill lunch! So I can still update tomorrow! Yay!

Thank you all for commenting! I love you!

Bye! xx