Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 18

Carlton’s P.O.V

Shit I feel sorry for her.

I sort of feel...I don’t know, like I could have helped her. I mean when I heard her shout my name I just carried on doing my hair.

I sighed and looked at Allison as she slept.

“So, do you like like her now?” Hannah asked from behind me.
I have to admit, that is one weird girl. When I first met her she was wearing bright pink pants and a bright orange tank top that she’d drawn over with a black sharpie.

“Err…I don’t know. We’re more like…umm acquaintances that are sometimes friends…sort of.” I said rubbing the back of my neck

She laughed at me “You retard! Do you always do that when you’re embarrassed?”

“What?” Okay she was freaking me out.

Hannah started to rub the back of her neck “That!”

“Oh. I-I don’t know.”

Donny walked in and looked at Allison “Shit, she’s out cold! God, that’s like…err, when’d she get punched?”

“10 this morning.”

“12 hours. Do you think she’s dead?”

Hannah’s slapped him playfully around the head. “Shut up. Wait! I think she’s waking up!” She squealed

“Shut up Hannah if you wake her up you’re dead!” I hissed

“Dude you can’t kill her maid of honour!” Donny said pointing to Allison “Then she’ll kill me!” He said

“Shut up.” I muttered walking over to Allison and looking at her, and just like Hannah had said, she was moving slightly and moaning.

Her eyes flickered open and she stared at me for a second, then Donny, then she saw Hannah.

“Hannah!” She shouted jumping up and down in the bed

“Woah!” Donny said wincing “Don’t scream, you need to stay there and I’ll go get a doctor.

Allison looked confused “Who was that?” She asked me “Why is Hannah here…?” Her expression turned to slight fear “Where am I? And what happened to my dad?”

I laughed. Not at her! Well, sort of at her, but I couldn’t help it; she just looked so cute right now! Her black hair was sticking up everywhere and she had a funny look on her face.

“I’ll tell you later, but right now you need to rest. Okay?”

She nodded and closed her eyes.

I could hear her breathing get steadier “Sweet dreams honey” I whispered so Hannah couldn’t hear.

“I got a doctor!” Donny said walking back into the room with a guy following him.

“She fell back sleep.” I said

“Oh.” Donny sighed “Well you can leave now.”

“I’m not a doctor!” The guy said his eyes wide “My wife’s having a baby! You stupid kid!” He ran out the room and Donny just stared at the door where he’d been.

“Oops.”

I sat down next to Allison. I hadn’t left her side since she’d been here.

“Carlton honey.” I looked over at the door to see my mum “You got to home, okay? Same with you two, come on you need to rest.”

I shook my head “Allison just woke up, so I’ve got to stay.”

“Me too Mrs Renn, I wouldn’t sleep anyways knowing that Allison was ill, she’s like my sister. But thanks for the offer.” Hannah said “Oh! And thanks again for letting me come in your private jet!”

She sighed and nodded “Its okay Hannah dear, you are Allison maid of hour so what else could I do?”

I had a feeling that my mum didn’t like Hannah all that much. Or Donny.

Donny was sleeping on the sofa in Allison’s room, and mum just shook her head at him and left.

“Hey, you do realise that I heard what you said to Allison before she went to sleep right?” Hannah said with an evil grin “So this time I want you to answer my question without lying. Do you like my little Allison over there in a romantic way?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Arrhhhhh! It's my last chapter for 4 days! T_T
I'm going to miss you all! Please comment while I'm away!
I've got like...5 minutes before I have to leave, so goodbye for 4 days!
I love you all! Please comment!

Bye bye! T.T xXx