Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 23

Allison’s P.O.V

I walked downstairs after showering. I wasn’t looking forward to going to breakfast. Why? Because Carlton was going to be there and I think I weirded him out last night. But then again he had said, and I quote “You like what you see baby? Well you ain’t so bad yourself.”

I’m all confused up in my head. Darn you Carlton Renn! DARN YOU!

Derek’s P.O.V

Oh my god in shining armor! Last night Riley stayed over and we…err how do I put this without offending those of you with virgin minds…Riley isn’t as innocent as she used to be. Yeah I had sex with her.

Well anyways, when Riley was sleeping after our little ‘party’ I heard a someone walking around so I got up and met Carlton on the stairs.

“Couldn’t you have done that slightly quieter” He growled at me.

“Shit fuck! I didn’t think anyone was awake.”

“I wasn’t”

Carlton walked downstairs and I went back to bed.

Carlton’s P.O.V

Damn Riley and her whorish screaming. Not something you want to wake up to. Ever. I had been sleeping perfectly well, and if it wasn’t for Riley screaming like a 2 cents whore then it would have stayed that way. But it didn’t so I got up and decided to tell them to shut the fuck up, but when I was on the stairs I heard someone crying. Naturally I went to see who it was, and followed the sound to the room Hannah was staying in.

Obviously I didn’t go in. I’m not one that likes to sort out girls problems.

So anyways, I finally went back to going to tell my brother to shut up, and to go get a drink.

Hannah’s P.O.V

I really liked him. I really liked him. But Skyler James Tye just had to go do the lowest thing on the planet. He dumped me by text.
There I was sleeping happily, only to be woken up by what sounded like a 2 cents whore screaming. Well whatever. I looked over at my phone for the time and realized I had a text from my boyfriend Skyler.

Hana bbz. I lk u a lt bt ths isnt wrkn. Its ova. Luv Sky. (Human talk-Hannah babes, I like you a lot but this isn't working. It's over. Love Sky)

Bastard. So anyway here I was crying my damn eyes out when someone knocked at the door, and Donny came in. And damn was he hot. His hair was cute and messed up and he had a tired cute look on his face. Well anyway he didn’t say anything, he just held me until I fell asleep.

Donny’s P.O.V

I felt sorry for Hannah. I felt so bad for her. I don’t actually know what’s wrong with her, but I still feel bad for her. I got woke up by screaming and got up immediately, only to realize it was Riley and Derek fucking. But anyways, as I was walking back to my room I heard someone crying and ended up outside the room Hannah was staying in.

I stayed there for a couple of minutes not sure what to do, but I ended up knocked on Hannah’s door and going in anyway. She looked so…sad. So I figured she needed a hug. And I pretty much held her until she fell asleep.

Once I was sure she was asleep I walked out her room and ran into Mrs. Renn who just raised her eyebrow and walked off down stairs. Great, now she’s going to think me and Hannah slept together.

Mrs. Renn’s P.O.V

I live in a damned mad house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a filler, but I have writers block. And so much homework!
It's so annoying!
Please comment! Happy Sunshine and BloodLust are the only ones that comment! (Love you both) So pretty pretty please comment!

Okay so this is what Hannah looks like, Donny and Riley look like.

Love Charlii! xXx