Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 24

Allison’s P.O.V

“Fuck you! You little bitch’s! You’re so dead! When I get my fucking hands on you I will snap you’re fucking neck’s and then I’ll throw you of a fucking bridge and let cars run you over and then I’ll bring you back to life and then I’ll kill you again! And it will be slow and painful, and it’ll include plastic spoons and fried egg!” Someone screamed.

Well…breakfast was certainly…interesting, and right now Riley was cashing Carlton and Donny around the house screaming as load as she could. Turns out that I was the only one that didn’t hear Derek and Riley last night. What can I say? I’m a heavy sleeper!

Hannah had told me about her boyfriend dumping her…what can I say? They’d been dating for like…a year now, and he dumps her by text. But she seems to be feeling better.

“Oh Allison!” Mrs Renn said looking up from her blackberry “Your father called, Aiden and the twins will be here in an hour.”

I nodded and went into the living room to watch scrubs. I LOVE YOU JD!

----Time skip (1 hour) ----

“Allison some dude’s at the door for you, and he say’s he’s your brother but I think he’s lying ‘coz you never said you had a brother, but it could be your brother you just never talk about him.” Riley shouted

I sighed and got up, and just like she said Aiden and his sisters were there. “He’s my half brother.” I muttered.

Riley made an ‘o’ shape with her mouth and walked off “Does this mean we all have to come and sit down and watch a movie together? Because I think that’s a good idea.”

I shrugged then nodded “Okay, I suppose you should all meet my…family. So yeah get everyone in the living room and like…I don’t know choose a movie suitable for little kids.”

Aiden glared at me then sighed “Gabrielle and Holly have to go early for a ballet exam, but my dad says I have to stay for an extra hour.”

I shrugged and smiled at the twins "I'm Allison your older half sister!"
They look at me "Ally!" They said at the same time. Weird.I led the three of them into the living room. “Guys this is Aiden.” I said to everyone “And these two are Gabrielle and Holly.” I said pointing to the twins who were whispering to each other.

“Aiden Gabrielle and Holly, this is Carlton my fiancée, Derek, Riley, Hannah and Do-“

“Donny.” Aiden sneered, venom dripping off his words.

“Oh! You two know each other?”

Donny and Aiden carried on glaring at each other “We dated.” They said together.

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Chapter 24! Woo!

10 fricken stars! Oh my GOD! ARRRHHHHH! 10 stars! Wow! That's AMAZING! WOW!

Okay this is what Aiden looks like, an this is the twins look like!

Comment and everything! Love you all!! And I'll try to update evryday next week, but I'll probably only get time to update every 2 or 3 days.

Love Charlii <3*