Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 34

Carlton’s P.O.V

Picture this; me sitting on my bed, not doing much, when all of a sudden Allison walks in, only wearing a lacy black corset and black suspenders. She walks slowly over to me, then sits down and starts kissing me, her hands roaming my body.
But that doesn’t happen to guys like me. Nope, I get the opposite of what I want.
Now picture this; me sitting on my bed, not doing much, when all of a sudden Christa walks in, just wearing a thong. Now normally, I would have been fine, but people we’re talking about the girl that tried to rape me! She locked me in her room and gagged me! If it wasn’t for Donny then I would have been raped by a Barbie doll! So you can imagine what happened when she walks in nearly naked and tries to jump me. I had to cover my eyes and give her my dressing gown. My dressing gown! And then she starts pouting and runs out my room in tears.

So here I am again, sitting on my bed completely bored. How fun right! No.

“Carlton?” I looked up at the door and saw Hannah standing at the door

“Yeah?”

She sighed and sat down “Why’d you say you wanted to date other people to Allison?”

“How’d you know about that?” I asked slightly unsure about where this conversation was going

“Allison told me and Riley about, so why’d you say it? Was it ‘coz she slapped you?”

“No…” I studied Hannah for a second. Just like the first day I met her, she was wearing neon clothing, but she’d died her hair since, and now it was black. “Why’d you want to know?”

Hannah looked at me “Does it matter? It’s not like it’s going to change your answer is it?”

I looked at the floor, not completely sure what to tell her; the lie (Because I don’t like her in that way) The sort of truth (I just don’t think it’ll work(mainly because she doesn’t like me)) or the full truth (Because I know she doesn’t like me and I don’t want her to hurt me.)

I chose the lie.

Hannah rose her eyebrow at me “You’re the worst liar I know. Seriously! You should see the way you look at each other, it’s like…full of passion and shit like that. It’s kind of romantic.”

The lie didn’t work; I have two more choices left, the sort of truth, or the full truth.
I chose the sort of truth.

Hannah shook her head at me “I repeat, you’re the worst liar I know. It would so work! You both like each other!”

“It wouldn’t work because Allison doesn’t like me.” I muttered quietly

“What! Are you crazy! You’re all she fucking well thinks about! Of coarse she flipping likes you!”

Hannah was now standing up looking very angry, and I was sitting down looking very unsure of what was happening, Allison didn’t like me…did she?

“But…I heard her tell you and Riley the only reason she liked me was because she had no choice…”

Hannah’s face softened and she sat back down “What are you on about?”

I shuffled about a bit and then confessed. Everything. About what I heard and about how I feel, and Hannah just sat there nodding. I even told her about Christa coming into my room wearing the thong. That was embarrassing. And once I’d finished she just got up and left! Without saying anything.

Well today’s been fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so it's not great, but at least I've updated!
So the Christa picture link didn't work on the last chapter so I'll do it again Click here for Christa!