Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 48

Allison’s P.O.V

A week and two days, or nine days.
Nine days until it happens.
Nine days until my name changes from Allison Grace Evelyn Lillian McDowell to Allison Grace Evelyn Lillian Renn.
Doesn’t sound as good if you ask me. My name I mean.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where everyone was.

“Hay Allison!” Christa said smiling and waving at me “How are you today?”

A damn lot worse now that I’ve seen your face.

“Fine.”

Everyone seemed pretty freaked that Christa was talking to me, all except Jessica and Carlton. I know I’ve not known Carlton for to long, but why do I get the feeling he trust’s Christa way to much?

I sat down next to Hannah, who was sending death glares at Christa (And for some reason she just ignored them…) and everyone ate in silence. Way to go Christa!

“Allison, we need to go for your dress today. You don’t need a fitting because it isn’t a proper dress shop; we just need to pick it up. You tried it on already right?” Mrs Renn stated more then asked.

“Yeah, I tried it on. It fit perfectly.”

Mrs Renn nodded and wrote something down on a piece of paper “Okay, so what theme do you want? I mean your dress is black and white and the bridesmaid’s dresses are black, so I’m assuming the theme is black and white.”

I nodded and she wrote something else down. “So, you’ve got your bridesmaid’s and maid of honor, but Carlton I don’t know yours.”

Carlton’s head shot up at the mention of his name “Donny and Derek.”

“Me?” Derek asked in disbelief.

Carlton just nodded and went back to eating.

“Okay, so Jess and Christa you’re invited to the wedding as guests. The theme is black and white, so that means you must wear black and white or you don’t get in. The invitations have been sent out already and they were told that the theme’s black and white-good job it was-I’ve had lots of responses and so far there’s 106 guest’s coming, that’s including Jess and Christa.”

106! Frigging hell!

“I’ve sorted out a venue. Now all I need to know is what song you want to walk down the isle to. I’ve already sorted a band out for the reception.”

Carlton looked up again “Mum! You can’t hire a bang band! I want good music at my wedding. Good music!”

Mrs Renn smiled “I think you’ll like this band then. But anyway, songs. Carlton? Allison? Got any ideas?”

Silence. I looked over at Carlton, who looked at me “Err…”

Christa put her hand up “Oh! What about a moment like this by Kelly Clarkson? Or something romantic like that?”

Carlton burst into laughter “No! Not any weird crap like that! Okay?”

There was more silence. Truthfully I knew the song I wanted. It was my favorite song when I was little and swore to Nanny that if I ever got married I’d have this song. “Umm, I sort of have a song.” I muttered making everyone look at me.

“…Well?”

“A whole new world, you know the one on Aladdin.” I blushed deep red and stared at the floor.

Carlton laughed slightly “I liked that song. Yeah, a whole new world sounds good-cheesy-but good.”

Mrs Renn smiled at us then wrote something else down “Okay then, a whole new world it is.”

I got up from the table and went to leave “Wait!” Christa said walking up to me “I was hoping we could go shopping together to look for mine and Jess’s dress. You could bring Hannah and Riley if you want.”

I paused and looked at her “What about Mia?”

She laughed slightly and looked behind her to make sure no one could hear her “Do you really want to bring that baby shopping with us?”Damn son of a fucking bitch! how fucking dare she! “Mia’s not a baby. If she doesn’t go I don’t.”

Christa sighed and nodded “Fine. Bring whoever you want.” Then she walked away.

Looks like I’m going shopping tomorrow. Great!I’m being sarcastic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! Chapter 48!
Okay, so I have this idea for another story, but I'm not sure about it yet. I just need to work it out in my head a bit more. But I do know that once I've worked it out I will be posting it! Woo!
Comment please! Guess what?! I have 204 comments!
If you've been one of those 204 then thank you so much! Even if you only commented once, it still means a lot to me!

Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx