Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 57

Allison’s P.O.V

I sat here with Mia staring at her phone. I was so bored it actually hurt! Okay…maybe it wasn’t the boredom that hurt, it was the fact I was biting my lip so hard it was bleeding, and my hands were clenched so hard that I think I may have been cutting off the circulation.

So why am I doing this? Why don’t you take a look at Christa? There she was with Carlton my boyfriend, fiancée and soon to be husband freaking bloody…what is she doing?

I felt anger bubble up inside me as she supposedly ‘picked up a freaking pencil!’ Why can’t Carlton see what she’s doing? He’s just sat in his fucking seat squirming.

Everyone else was staring at me, then Christa, then me again. I could feel the tension in the room as Christa giggled slightly and finally picked up her pencil. The she tripped and fell into Carlton’s lap “Oops!” She giggled again.

That was it. That was all I was taking. I got up grabbed her by her cheap blond hair and threw her across the room. But I didn’t stay to see what happened next; I stormed out of the room land up to my bedroom.

I could hear screaming and shouting from up here, but it didn’t help, the fact that my friends were sticking up for me hurt. I know that sounds weird but it’s true. They were sticking up for me instead of Carlton. Instead he was probably sat in his freaking chair looking dazed. Goddamn it!

And that’s how I fell to sleep; listening to shouting from downstairs. And while I listened to it, not once did I hear Carlton’s voice. I heard everyone’s but his.

Bastard.

Hannah’s P.O.V

It’s so weird. Never once have I ended up this mad. I have never been this angry in my life! I’ve never resented someone this much. Normally I’m a happy person, and yet here I am at my best friends wedding and I’ve not acted like I normally do once. I’m not normally like this. I’m not normally angry, or unhappy, or violent.

That must sound so weird, because I’m thinking this while I threaten to break Christa’s skull open with a blunt knife.

“Oh you wouldn’t dare!” She spat “Why are you saying that anyway?! I mean what have I done?! Why do you hate me so much?!”

Everything fell silent. Where had I heard that line before? Oh yes! Allison had said it. Big difference though, Allison had a right to say it. This bitch didn’t! And what’s every worse, Carlton’s just sat in his chair looking slightly dazed.

Christa shook her head and started to cry “Why are you doing this to me?” Then she left.

So you’d think now Christa had left the room the fighting would stop. Right? Wrong. I was going to give Carlton a piece of my mind!

“You stupid idiot!” Riley screamed before I could say anything “Why in god’s name didn’t you stick up for Allison!?”

He just sighed and looked at the floor

“You like her don’t you?” Derek said in less than a whisper.

I raised my eyebrow “Obviously he likes Alli- shit. You meant Christa. You like Christa?!” I screamed making Carlton flinch.

“No.” He shook his head “No I…I love Allison. I love her so much. It’s just…Christa. I mean she’s right, why did Allison drag her across the room by her hair?”

There was another silence “You’re blind.” Donny muttered and he walked out.

Carlton looked confused “Huh?”

I just shook my head and left. I was through with this. I was through.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOOOOOOO!
I like this chapter. It's pretty good.
Okay, so I've changed my user name, so I'm telling you just incase it confused you.
Comment please!

xxx. Charlii. xxx