Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 58

Allison’s P.O.V

I stared at the calendar in front of me. If I was correct (and believe me I was) then I only had five days until I married Carlton. I was happy! Right?
I am. I am happy. I am not sad. I did not think about running away last night.Yes you did!

You don’t like him.

What?! I think I’m pretty sure I do…

Okay, so you like him. That’s it. It’s just a school girl crush. Nothing more. You’re not ready to marry him! You’re eight-fucking-teen! Not 30. 18! This is stupid! You’re just pretending to like him. You’re not ready.

I closed my eyes and tried to stop the voice. Stupid voice! It’s all lies! And then it was gone! Yay! I am happy that I’m getting married!

No you’re not…

Shut up! Please. Please!

I walked over to my bed and buried my head in a pillow. Damn voices!

Carlton’s P.O.V

I stared at the calendar in front of me. Five days. Five fucking days! Oh dear lord! Oh dear freaking lord! Help me!

Deep breaths Carlton, deep breaths.
Good.
Now tell me, are you really dreading the wedding? I think you know, just as well as I know, that the answer is no. You like this girl a lot. So maybe it isn’t love…but you still like her a hell of a lot, and believe me, you’re going to love her one day. You will, I promise.


I sighed and closed my eyes. The voices were right; I may not love Allison, but dude did I like her a lot!

Hannah’s P.O.V

I stared at the calendar in front of me; Allison and Carlton had five days left before they get married. That’s not very long.
I sighed and closed my eyes. Something just…wasn’t right.

I’ll tell you what’s not right! You know they’re not a strong enough of a couple to withstand Christa! If she does something at this wedding (and we both know she will) the chances are it’ll be over.

That’s not true! They’re so cute! And they like each other, that bitch Christa can’t get between them.

Then what happened last night? Hmm? Carlton looked like he was really trying to stick up for Allison, didn’t he.

Stop it! That was just…it was just…

I closed my eyes. I knew the voices were right. I knew it.

Christa’s P.O.V

I stared at the calendar in front of me, a smirk spreading across my face. I thought I’d blown it by flirting to early, I know I should have waited until the night before but I couldn’t help it! I couldn’t just sit there and watch Carlton stare at her like she was his personal piece of heaven!
Only five days until I set my plan up. Five days.

No! You can’t do this!

Like hell I can’t.

Why? Why do you have to do this?

Because…because it’s not fair! That home wreaking whore did it to me!

…This isn’t about Allison and Carlton anymore is it? This is about what happened when you were ten. That was eight years ago! Just because you’re dad cheated on your mum gives you no right to break Allison and Carlton up!

It’s not that! Dad didn’t cheat! She seduced him! He…he didn’t mean it. He didn’t mean it. He didn’t mean it. It wasn’t his fault. He didn’t know she’d do that!

I put my head in my hands and sobbed as pictures of what happened eight years ago flooded into my mind. My mum had committed suicide when she found out about my dad and his sectary. I was ten, and I walked into the bathroom and found my mum covered in blood. She’d slit her wrist’s.

“This is for you mum.” I whispered “It’s all for you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, now y'all know why Christ is so messed up in the head, she watched her mum die.

ZOMG! Y'all are never going to guess how it ends, so let me give you a clue! Juice Box
Okay, that isn't actually a clue, that's just one of the many items I have on my desk at the moment.
Please comment!

Bye! XxX CHARLIIIIIII (Let's go to candy mountain charlii!)