Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 59

Allison’s P.O.V

I have decided something. It’s very important so you better listen; I’m not repeating it. So what is it? What have I decided? That I’m going to avoid everything. All my problems, I’ll just avoid them. And by problems, I mean Christa.

She’s a bitch, but as soon as the wedding’s over she’s gone! Just like that. And I’ll never see her again if I have my way, because if I do…well let’s just say I sure as hell hope there’s someone there to restrain me.

So if I want to avoid her that means either getting up super early, or getting up late. I (of course) chose late.

So here I was expecting to get up at half twelve, when I got rudely awakened at four in the morning! Four days until the wedding and I get awoken at four in the flipping morning!

“Allison, you got to get up!” Hannah said poking me in the side “We need to go to the church and make last minute wedding plans, okay?”

So, last minute wedding plans. Not that hard right? Course not. Well, it isn’t unless you have a pain in the flipping arse of a vicar following you around and a bitchy wedding planner telling you every five seconds that it would be a good idea to go on a crash diet and not eat until the wedding.

I was stood in the most beautiful church I have ever seen trying to tell the vicar what I wanted while the wedding planner was saying I wanted something completely different, and at the same time Riley was complaining that she had to pee every ten seconds, and Hannah was getting glares from everyone in the church because she supposedly looked like she had the devil inside her soul.

The vicar sighed “So you want to walk down the isle to ‘Love lock down’ by Kanye West?”

“No! I said I wanted to walk down the isle to ‘A whole new world’ not whatever shit the bitchy planner said!”

The vicar glared at me “Please refrain from using that disgusting language in the house of God.”

I sighed and muttered an apology before closing my eyes “Do you have everything, because right now all I want to do is go home and have a bath.”

“Nearly, if you’d like to walk into my office for a few minutes, I have some questions to ask first.”

I nodded and me, Hannah and Riley walked into his office while the bitch of a wedding planner stormed out in a hissy fit because I wouldn’t listen to what she wanted to do at my wedding.

We all sat down and the vicar got out a big notebook “Firstly, I’d like your full name please.”

“Allison Grace Evelyn Lillian McDowell.”

He nodded “Age?”

“18”

“And I take it you’re still a virgin?”

There was a long awkward silence.

“What. The. Fuck.” Hannah said “What gives you the right to ask that question?”

The vicar blushed bright red “I’ll take that as a no then”

“What?!” Hannah said standing up “When exactly did Allison say that? Hmm? Don’t just assume stuff!”

He blushed even deeper red “So…it’s a yes then?”

Why did she say it was yes?” Hannah said again sitting down

“But you just said…”

“I never said shit about Allison’s virginity, I’m her best friend not her lover! How should I know? I was simply saying you shouldn’t assume things.”

He nodded again and cowered in his seat slightly “So the answer to the question is…?”

“Mind your own fucking business.” Riley said putting her hand on her hip and standing up “I need to pee again, be right back.”

The vicar sighed “Why don’t we move on then. How long have you and your fiancée been dating? Just an estimate.”

I thought about it. How long had we been dating? “Four weeks.”

The vicar looked at me in disbelief “Four weeks?”

“Yup, I didn’t have a choice in marrying him. It’s arranged.”

The vicar nodded and closed the notebook “Well I suppose that’s it then…I’ll be seeing you in four days.”

As I walked out of his office and into the church I got a thought. Just one thought, and as we drove home it was all I could think of. It just went around my head over and over again.

In four days I’m going to be the center of attention. In four days I’m going to be up there and saying two very special words. I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can you belive it? 59 chapters! 59! Wow.
Comments would be appreiciated.

Just so, the ending is completely planned *evil grin* and the next chapter will be published in a day or two. And if I'm correct, there's about six chapters left. Maybe more, doubt there's going to be less.
I'm going to miss this story when I end it... :'(

CHARLII AIN'T DEAD!