Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 09

Allison’s P.O.V

“I have some bad news…” Mrs Renn said “I have your mother on the phone; she has to talk to you about something and I’m going to warn you it may not make sense to you, but she’s done this for you. She’s on the main phone, so you can talk to her in the bedroom.”

I nodded and walked down a maze of corridors until I got to my bedroom, where I picked up my phone. What did she have to friggen tell me this time?! Maybe she’s just remembered that for as long as I can remember she’s never told me she loves me and want’s to tell me that, yeah right.

“What do you want?” I said bluntly into the phone. I was really pissed off at the moment, and I had reason to be! This woman who calls herself my mother has gotten herself broken and I have to pay for that.

“Allison baby, I just want you to know that you mean a lot to me. Okay? And that you don’t know how sorry I am that I can’t tell you I love you. I wish I could, and if the circumstances weren’t the same, then maybe I would be able to. But I can’t and I’m sorry. I’m so so sorry” She started to sob into the phone.

Shit! What do I do? “Err, its okay…”

“No! No it’s not. It’s not your fault things are like this, it’s your fathers, but because of his mistakes I can never love you.” She started the cry harder into the phone.

What…? “Mother what do you mean?”

I could hear her breathing deeply “I suppose I at least owe you an explanation.” She sighed into the phone “Before you were born, your father was set on having a big family, and we tried, but unfortunately I had a miscarriage, which damaged my ovaries, and made the chances of me conceiving extremely small. Your father threatened to leave me if I couldn’t have any children, and so long story short we decided to have help. We tried so many times, but it never worked, and your father was growing restless. After a while he said one of his friends knew a place that used some sort of special chemical that no one else had and it would defiantly work. I knew then and there that he was probably using illegal drugs, but I loved your father so much I didn’t care. Basically we conceived, but at my first check with the doctor they noticed something. It was some rare sort of cancer, and it was ever lose the baby and all chances of ever conceiving, or run the risk of once the baby is born it being too late to get rid of the cancer. And I chose the later.”
Her voice was shaking, and I could hear her crying again “Once you were born I was told that I would live, but never be able to have children again, and there was a high chance of the cancer coming back, and this time they wouldn’t be able to get rid of it.”
She sighed. I could tell this was hard for her “I lost your father. He wanted a big family, and I couldn’t give it to him. He disowned us both. I went through depression, and I blamed you. I hired a Nanny to take care of you, and tried to forget about you. But I couldn’t. Then 6 months ago I started to get bad abdominal pains, so I went to the doctor, pretty sure I knew what it was, and I was right I’d had the cancer for a whole year without realising, and I was given 6 months to live. And although I blamed you for this, I couldn’t just leave you without a family. So I spent all my money on treatment I knew wouldn’t work. I just didn’t want to believe I would die. And so I did something even worse. I’d be leaving you with no money and no family, so that’s why I asked the Renn’s. I knew from a friend they were looking for someone, and I knew then. I had to do this for you.” Her voice was just a whisper now. “I’ve got to go Allison. Please understand that I may not love you, but I care for you a lot, and when I die I’ll be thinking of you. I…” She started to cough into the phone “I’m sorry.”

The phone went dead. All though I had no means of knowing how, I just knew she’d died.

Tears fell down my cheeks. In a way I’d killed her. I’d killed my own mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a bit depressing I know! Sorry!
I'm gonna ask you something and you've got to do this...MAKE ME BANNER'S!
Plleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeee! I'll love you forever if you do!
Comment on what you think, I need to know what you think, because I can't get better at writing if I don't know what I'm doing wrong! Okay?

Chow for now darlings!