‹ Prequel: Fur Immer Heilig Sein
Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Dann Sind Wir Endlich Frei

Cheating Memories

Bill’s POV

‘Georg what’s wrong? Georg, are you ok?’ Emily ran over to him leaving me with the twins. I gave her Tom while I got Zach out of the car and sat down with them. She had one arm around his shoulders and the other had Tom lazing about.

‘Lummi… Luminor left me! He’s gone off with… with Shin!’ He started crying his eyes out into Emily’s shoulder who hugged him tightly and obviously wanting me to comfort him as well. I didn’t know what to do. I’m no good with this sort of thing!

‘Come on, we’ll get you inside don want everyone staring at you. Come on, come sit down I’ll get you a drink.’ He sat down on the couch shaking with tears while he whipped his face dry.

‘I don’t know what to do. I thought he was the right one for me. But now he’s just gone off behind my back. Bill you understand how I’m feeling now right?’ He looked at me in hope for empathy. I glanced at Emily who bowed her head in shame remembering what we went through with Tom. I still feel angry about it sometimes. Sometimes, when I see his face. I just; all those memories. They come back to me.

‘I, I think I’ll go put the twins to bed. I’ll be back in a minute.’ Emily got up taking Tom up with her, she’d come back for Zach.

‘What’s up with her?’ Georg asked calming a little. I don’t really want to tell him it’s something he said. But if I do, at least he’ll know for the future. It has been months without anyone saying anything, until now.

‘Georg, no one’s said anything for months. Not till now.’

‘What about?’

‘The whole cheating thing. When Emily cheated on my with Tom. It’s, we’d all pushed it to the back of our brains. I thought everyone knew not to say anything anymore. That it was just reaction to keep it all to ourselves.’ I looked at Zacj kaying in my arms. He was an accident. But he was my accident, and I love him. And Tom, just as much. Nothing can change that, no amount of memories or words or actions will ever change it. Or how I love Emily.

‘I’m sorry, I didn’t; I wasn’t thinking. And it’s been so long. I didn’t think it would matter any more.’

‘Well, it obviously still hurts her to think about what she did. We haven’t talked about it since. But sometimes… sometimes just seeing her and Tom talking together it makes me angry. Like, I want to pull them apart and shout in his face. It’s crazy, I know nothing will happen. I know she loves me, I know she wouldn’t ever leave me. But after all that, it still hurts to remember it all and…’ Emily came around the corner and took Zach from me. Before disappearing upstairs. ‘…and I don’t know how to block it out.’

‘I remember when all of this started. In that hotel on your birthday. That first night they had been together. She came straight to me the next morning to talk to me. I was really quite mean to her about it. Until I realised how much she was lost in the situation. You’re lucky to have someone like her. I wish I did…’ He sobbed and sniffled stroking away a tear that had since rippled down his cheek.

‘It’ll get better Georg. Don’t worry. Do you want to come stay where with us for a bit? The twins might keep you awake a bit but you’re very welcome.’ He’d been living in with Luminor the past months and had sold his apartment. I’m guessing he now had no where to stay.

‘Are you sure Emily won’t mind?’

‘Positive. She’d love it. She’s stuck with just me all the time at the moment. I know she loves it, but I think it’d be nice for her to have some company. Oh, that’s the time? It’s getting a little late. I should go to bed. They’ll be awake again soon. Just claim a bed, we have three spare. I suggest the one on the top floor, furthest away from all the noise. See you in the morning.’ I headed up stairs and found Emily in the bed alone with all the lights off. ‘You ok?’

‘Yeah I just. Thought everyone had forgotten all about that. I’ve tried to.’

‘I know. It’s hard. But it’s done now, it’s all past.’

‘But it makes me feel ugly and stupid and unappreciative.’ Sighing she rolled over onto her back to look up at me.

‘I think you’re beautiful. No matter what you do.’

‘Really?

‘Of course. Beautiful inside and out.’ I leaned in to kiss her cheek however she moved. She wrapped her long soft arms around my neck and kissed me softly. Climbing into the bed it wasn’t long before both our sets clothes were left for the floor.

Georg’s POV

Why can’t I sleep? Oh, what the…? A drip? They’ve only just bought this house and it’s already leaking? I should go tell Bill. He won’t be asleep yet I wouldn’t have thought. Sliding out of the covers I headed down the stairs and to his room. Though I have to say, the noises that greeted me weren’t the most enjoyable to listen to. They’ve only just had twins, how could they possibly want anymore? I decided it best just to leave them to it. And find a different bed till the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.M.G. an update can you believe it?!!
It short but it's there...^^

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins

Zee.
x__x